Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 423 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Dec 5, 2016.

1. This has been truly a legendary rate, @RJF, so thank you for hosting this flawlessly. Sorry I didn't submit much commentary though. I tried but life got in the way. That trick.

But seriously, even though this rate has seen such tragic moments, I'll still more likely remember the fun moments I had following this more than the tragic ones. Now all that's left to complete the RJF Experience is participating in the Top Answer Game. I'm perched. x

send photo and RJF like this.
  2. I'm just reading Top Answer Game threads. They're AWESOME. Please do it again @RJF . Also thank you for being the best host ever.

RJF likes this.
  3. Thanks @RJF for hosting such a messy, iconic rate. You know just the right buttons to push, at the right times to keep people interested and make all of us do the absolute most. Bravo!

[​IMG]

RJF likes this.
  4. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

My morning shower singalong to Into You was lit today

DrinkMyTears and RJF like this.
  5. Thank you @RJF rate was amazing and you made it even more enjoyable with your perfect hosting.

RJF likes this.
  6. @RJF

[​IMG]

Thank you - it's been an absolute blast.

RJF likes this.
  7. @RJF I'm so glad you hosted this, I loved reading your Joanne thoughts (and you weren't that mean to Britney so yay).

Jwentz and RJF like this.
  8. R92

R92

@RJF You're an absolute legend for this.

RJF likes this.
  9. I'm so proud to be among that iconic Top 10 for Dangerous Woman. Thrilled my 11 has taken the crown. It was between Same Ol' Mistakes and Into You, but I decided doing the whole "give my 11 to the song that needs the help" strategy wouldn't have felt right.

Thank you for running such an iconic rate and doing it so flawlessy, @RJF. I think you got your wish on the "tear each other apart" front.

RJF and GimmeWork like this.
  10. @RJF queen of pop.

11. I worked on this loosely for 2 hours. My thank you to @RJF.

[​IMG]

12. About as long as it took to make in the first place because of the epilepsy triggering flashes.

13. Did someone say epilepsy?

*bops to Into You*
    [​IMG]

Island, constantino, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  14. Yay at me appearing in the top 10 overall scorers. Thanks @RJF this has been such a fun rate to follow, and Into You is more than a worthy winner in my eyes.

RJF likes this.
  15. When does the next Round of Top Answers begin, precious?

16. Yet another fantastic rate under your belt @RJF, well done on all accounts! It really did feel like a fitting tribute to the pop gals' greatness last year, and I'm glad to see all five of 'em put up a good fight.

Here's to our big pop girls!

[​IMG]

RJF likes this.
  17. Well done, "Into You". The only song here in the pantheon of Gay Dance Classics™.

And thank you @RJF.

RJF likes this.
  18. THE HARDEST WORKING BI**H IN THE BUSINESS

evilsin, Rhombus, Island and 9 others like this.
  19. @RJF I'll get you yet.

munro and RJF like this.
  20. Good lord! This was my first rate and it was quite an experience! I'm happy with the result. @RJF you have been a remarkable host. Regimented, reflective, and ruthless. I'm sad it's all over, it's been quite the ride, but I guess it's time to disembark.

[​IMG]