Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 427 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Yeah, but don't expect its ranking to be anything similar.
    GimmeWork and Slice of Life like this.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yeah it'll be in the 'singles-only' section with Rita Ora's 3 singles from this year xx
  4. FIRO is coming to conquer.
    Robsolete likes this.
  5. Yas.
    Lost In Japan., Kuhleezi, Rem and 5 others like this.
  6. Nope
  7. Laura, my votes depend upon it. Do you want to run the rate without me? Do you? Do you really?!
  8. Maybe you should go on a hunger strike to really get my attention precious.
  9. If that's what it takes!

10. #FIROForBigPopGirlsRate2017 C'mon, what 3 extra songs can do?
  11. Don't worry, if Laura chooses not to include them in hers, I'll open the Big Pop Girls Rate 2017 2.0 at the same time with the exact same song list and the 3 extra FIRO songs.
    ThisIsRogue, KingBruno, LTG and 10 others like this.
  12. I'm disappointed in you. I figured your 2.0 would include the Steps album, the Rita Ora singles, and Samantha Mumba's album with your own custom cover art which you'd pass off as your "2017 re-release" of the classic album.
  13. This was the plan, but now you've ruined the surprise.
  14. RJF

The forum collectively gaslighting itself into stanning for Rita Ora this year has been insane to watch. There are bops at least.
  15. So is @Petty Mayonnaise Britney or you're going to include her again?
  16. Sounds like this is another vote for including Rita in the rate [​IMG]
  17. I'll expect to be tagged with a "thanks for the idea" in the opening post.
    Robsolete likes this.
  18. [​IMG]