Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 428 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Dead people can't participate.

2. Who's gonna break it to Taylor?

3. I hear the rumour of a 2016-17 mega rate. I'd totally be here for that level of messery.

soratami likes this.
  4. Taylor / P!nk / Katy / Shania twain / Kesha / Lorde / Lana / Halsey

are the top female debuts of the year, if that helps @Laura Vanderbooben ddd.

I feel like the alt-girl rate has stolen some of the thunder.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 2:07 PM
  5. 106k sis, Lorde did 109k.

6. Oh I totally didn't read your post properly. IGNORE.

7. Thank you for your support!!!

Edit: also I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ at that entire rate currently being 12 pages, where we've already spent nearly half that here merely discussing who should go into my rate that doesn't even exist yet. Who owns the the throne?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 2:55 PM
    Rem, GimmeWork, TheDangerZone and 4 others like this.
  8. Katy - Taylor - Kesha - P!nk - Kelly seems like a good mix. Lorde probably should have been here instead of the Alt Girl Rate but then again, her and Lana feel similar and Lana doesn't strike me as a pop girl.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  9. HAHA, yeah. It's all pretty harmonious because of the many excellent choices I've made thus far, and the amount of talent I had to work with. The 70+ users who have expressed interest in my rate so far are just busy working away on those scores!

Lorde releasing one of best albums of the year, supported by potentially the worst roll-out of the year is enough to justify why she belongs in my rate, a true alt-pop legend.

Then again, Melodrama is an event and I support her appearing in both because, hey, why NOT let it snatch two wins because it sure as hell won't get the praise it deserves come award season? She perfectly transcends the 'big pop girl' reputation and name power and the artistic integrity of an alt-pop girl.

Rem, TheDangerZone, soratami and 4 others like this.
  10. Let me go start a fight in the thread to bump the page count.

11. RJF

RJF

@constantino ain't got the brand recognisability of @Laura Vanderbooben though.

12. [​IMG]

13. GimmeWork and constantino like this.
  14. Pink vs Kelly... i used to think PJ was a place for gays

15. Something something P!nk's lesbian erasure something etc

16. Is The Cure entering this Rise-style?

17. WAIT, I SEE MY ICON.
    Queen.

18. Yeah, but don't expect its ranking to be anything similar.

GimmeWork and Slice of Life like this.