Bizarre YouTube Videos | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre YouTube Videos

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by chriscrk, Nov 23, 2017.

1. I read an article about YouTube taking down some weird videos that targeted children, and I started looking in to them and... this is pretty disturbing.

They take popular cartoon characters (Minions, Peppa Pig, Elsa, Mickey Mouse, etc.) and create short episodes with really poor animation and production, and it often includes disturbing situations, especially when you consider children watch it.

The sad part is that they are popular channels, and have millions of views.

They seem to very often include needles for some reason, and the comments always tend to be gibberish and is kind of creepy.

This is an example of one of the videos, and I won't post others as the suggestions will pretty much show you all the other weird videos.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. Nice. I love videos like these. I can't watch yours right now as I'm at work, but figured I'd share a couple of my faves:

chriscrk likes this.
  3. Oh my god that last one... I remember the whole "Obey the Walrus" thing and it was so creepy... although I feel terrible for it now as it's just a drag queen with polio.

The one's I posted aren't even that creepy, they're just disturbing because they're aimed at children and from what I've read, some of them are made by people with weird children-oriented fetishes (diapers, poop, sticking syringes), and the fact it's all mixed up with popular cartoon characters and disguised as videos for them to watch on YouTube is just weird.

4. When your youtube recommendations contain stuff like this….. should I start to worry?

5. Aag

Aag

This video is one of my favorite covers.