Black Girl Debut Magic™ - Santigold/D∆WN/Tinashe/Azealia/SZA/Kelela - closes 11/24 @ 11:59 PM EST!!! | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Girl Debut Magic™ - Santigold/D∆WN/Tinashe/Azealia/SZA/Kelela - closes 11/24 @ 11:59 PM EST!!!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mr.Arroz, Sep 26, 2017.

?

Which album will be crowned the best?

This poll will close on Jan 17, 2018 at 9:38 PM.
  1. Santigold (2008)

22.2%
  2. Goldenheart (2013)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Aquarius (2014)

11.1%
  4. Broke with Expensive Taste (2014)

44.4%
  5. Ctrl (2017)

11.1%
  6. Take Me Apart (2017)

11.1%
  1. I'm finishing up on scores. I had lots of commentary for one album and sprinkles for another but I might have to update you with commentary this weekend when I have a spare moment for the rest. Just gotta make sure to get you these scores!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  2. Uno

Uno

Not when Soda is on the same album though!

He likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

this opinion belongs to me

4. Okay I am submitting, glad I only had a few songs left to score!

Averages:

Goldenheart: 7.56
    Santigold: 8.25
    Aquarius: 8.42
    CTRL: 8.67
    BWET: 8.84
    Take Me Apart: 9.25 (PHEW)

Kuhleezi, Mr.Arroz and constantino like this.
  5. Nn literally trying to decide whether to give my actual favorite track on Aquarius an 11 or to rally around 2 On.

Hm.....

LE0Night likes this.
  6. I will try my hardest to get something in since I already own all these albums, but I've never heard Dawn's album which is what's holding me back.

I'll do my best though.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. @Mr.Arroz forgive me, sweetpea. I don't think I can participate but you can expect all the likes from me. xoxo

9. [​IMG]

I don't see a solid 'no' in this post.

Jwentz, LE0Night, Rem and 9 others like this.
  10. I voted!

This has been the month from hell so I didn't really get a chance to do any commentary. So I'll save it all for the thread!

ohnostalgia and Mr.Arroz like this.
  11. The only album I haven’t listened to is Dawn’s and I’m excited to be honest because I’ve heard nothing but good things about it from several friends. I’ll shall be listening to it all day tomorrow and Thursday to sit with it a bit and planning on having scores in late Thursday night.

12. Just a reminder sistren. Don't forget to give 10s to Broken Clocks, Love Galore, Prom, Normal Girl, Supermodel, Drew Barrymore, Doves in the Wind, Garden, Go Gina, Pretty Little Birds, 20 Something and Wavy.

[​IMG]

13. Just a reminder sistren. Don't forget to give 10s to everything on Aquarius.

[​IMG]
    kii

soratami and mseilenga like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Jwentz, Rem, digitalkaiser and 5 others like this.
  15. This is going to be a struggle trying to decide which track will get an 11, like I’m stressed.

TRAVVV likes this.
  16. *at least 10s

TRAVVV likes this.
  17. I’ll probably have to comment along the way too, I got behind on rates and didn’t have as much time to do anything but scores (which are coming #soon).

18. [​IMG]
    My scores are in.

Dawn Richards – Goldenheart – 8.34 average

Kelela – Take Me Apart – 9.25 average
    SZA – Ctrl – 8.85 average
    Azealia Banks – Broke with Expensive Taste – 8.81 average
    Tinashe – Aquarius – 8.07 average
    Santigold – Santigold – 9 average

19. ddd shh

20. Live footage of me wrestling with my fury over a dubious string of 7's you awarded to BWET

[​IMG]