BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. 3Xs

3Xs

#1 album for the week in Japan!!! We love ourselves a global debut <333

Serg., ThisIsRogue and Salami like this.
  2. GLOBAL queens

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, 3Xs and Slice of Life like this.
  3. I had a bit of editing fun:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Alouder98, junglefish and Serg. like this.
  4. Another one:

5. And the last 2 that matter kii

Squashua and junglefish like this.
  6. Uhm she also followed them, get more magazine deals girls! not like you're busy recording.

[​IMG]

7. I noticed Naomi liked one of their Instagram posts. Thought it was a bit odd.

Slice of Life likes this.

8. I like how Jisoo sounds the best in this kind of semi-live setting.

9. lets fucking GOOO

filming in Hawaii

10. Can we get more music than a single every 6 months instead?

Salami, Alouder98 and Overdose like this.
  11. Um YG fucked up BP's momentum this year, didn't they? In a year that every group are releasing 2-3 albums, they only released 1 buzz single and instead went to Japan for a smaller success. And I feel like people actually talk about them less than groups like Twice and Red Velvet these days which is a shame since they were like ''the future of K-Pop'' last year.

12. And now they’re wasting their time on a TV show instead of actually getting on with their job and putting an album out. Will YG ever learn.

Alouder98 likes this.
  13. When it comes to girl groups probably not.

If I'm honest, from time to time I do think that maybe YG has a grand plan for them and that they'll release singles on the regular and then a full album. But then I come to my senses and remember it's fucking YG.

14. This is so sad, especially because I feel like Blackpink has such a unique and powerful sound compared to Twice and Red Velvet (and other girl groups in general), even with the release of As If It's Your Last. Any hope for a new single or Square Three early next year?

Alouder98 likes this.

15. Literally going to see Justice League tomorrow just to witness Blackpink's cameo for myself. If YG won't let them release new music, at least they get this...

Overdose likes this.
  16. I'm here for BlackPink but this is a choice.

17. Guess I should correct to say "Literally going to see Justice League tomorrow *with a friend* to witness Blackpink's cameo for myself *and to convert this friend to love Blackpink too*.