BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Maybe he gave the song to iKON instead.
    No but seriously, I can't even laugh at this anymore. It's just... tragic. Poor girls.
  3. Wait... what does the tweet say? It's not loading, but I presume it's another setback for our girls.
    Serg. and Slice of Life like this.
  4. It said that the song we thought we're getting is in fact not getting released, now I'm praying it's fake news. 1 month left.....

5. Finally, on an update regarding Black Pink's comeback, the producer shared, "I am doing my very best every day. I am sorry and I am sorry."

I don't know the reason why I'm screaming is his response or the fact that Allkpop author really called him Papa YG but.... poor BlackPink as always.
    eyeline, Kuhleezi, 31entrance and 4 others like this.
  7. How will they pay for the renovations to their Youtube house and the trips to Thailand and Jeju?
  8. [​IMG]
    vague, aznjesus, Vixen and 6 others like this.
  9. 650 won is half a euro though. That's a metric fuckton of milkshakes to get to Thailand.
  10. Well do you have a better plan?
    Sam de Jour, vague, Vixen and 5 others like this.
  11. T-Shirts? You could flog them for €30.
    junglefish likes this.
  12. I was thinking of a single or maybe an album but T-shirts will do.
  13. It's just not realistic. We'll probably get another mix of 'As if it's Your Last' and a slightly different instrumental of 'Whistle' on the next release of the same songs again.
    vague, Vixen and junglefish like this.
  14. He

How do you so monumentally fuck up a promising group?

Did Shaman Unnie's incarceration fuck up YG that much?
  15. I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative.
  16. Relatively new Blackpink fan here...
    Would somebody please explain As if it's Your Last to me???
    When I first heard it, I was really feeling it...
    And then the chorus kicked in and I immediately hated it...
  17. The text is Japanese so it's actually 650 yen (around 5 euros). I'd escape to Japan too if my major label debut flopped and YG was trying to keep me in the basement.
    vague, ThighHighs, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  18. [​IMG] no new track?
  19. A deep sadness.