BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Goodbye stage already for Playing With Fire.

Enjoy the YG dungeon, girls. I'm sure you missed it so much. Kii.

ThisIsRogue and Island like this.
  2. I want a full album from them.
    They really fulfilled the contract and delivered.
    I can do with 8 other basic bops, they don't need to evolve right now.

junglefish likes this.
  3. I need an evolution ASAP.

4. So it's their goodbye stage because they won 3 times?

I hope we get a full album by March 2017. Realistically though, we'll get Square Three and will have to deal.

5. They won just two times. It would haven't been unrealistic to expect them to win three times when the song is more than a month old. This is their goodbye stage because this is the last time they'll be performing the song on the Inkigayo stage.

I too want a full album by 2017 but this is YG we're talking about. That troll wouldn't give us fans what we want. It's his lifelong goal.

6. Blackpink allegedly filmed 8 MVs before debut, so I wouldn't be surprised if they release Square Three in a few months, followed by the full album Square Four in summer 2019.

7. Just how many Squares must we be subjected to??? This shit's getting annoying.

8. To hazard a guess, 4? 4 would make sense, given the whole "square" concept.

I don't see the issue with it at the moment. If they all have 2 songs per release and carry on at the standard of what they've been doing so far with a couple of months in between each one then it's a good thing. But this is YG of course so I don't expect the timeline to be that consistent for too much longer.

spillett likes this.
  9. Yeah, 4 is tolerable since a square has 4 sides which could represent the 4 girls.

I just wish to see the girls more. And not even on variety shows. Radio shows would be okay too. But I really want BLACKPINK TV. The girls have more personality than 2NE1 and it would be a shame to not see that more often.

10. For Blackpink fans ( why we don't have a name yet ?) who don't follow General Discussion thread.

I couldn't find a video of the group's performance. If somebody has please put it here.

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. It was aired one or two weeks ago , but I put it here for people who hasn't watched yet . It is fun to watch , all the four girls are lovely and cute.

ThisIsRogue and Slice of Life like this.
  12. Four squares? But YG's already ran out of black/pink colour combinations for the covers!

13. I was reluctant to post it. It's quite bad…
    I loved most of their weekly performances but the awards ones were lacklustre at least. Why bring the dancers for the last 30 seconds every time and let them wander on a huge empty stage every time? They had more props for Inkigayo.

14. Top half black with pink letters. Bottom half pink with black letters.

Switch it around for Square Four.

15. I'm cool with the four square and eight singles. With this method , we will have eight videos , performances for all the songs , general attention for all the eight songs etc. But if they were releasing them as an album maybe we got only two singles and other singles would finish as album tracks that nobody listens to them.

Squashua likes this.
  16. It's nice to see them actually being allowed to do stuff with other idols.

17. These four releases have been so good. Square Four is already album of 2020 in my book.

Island, Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  18. I can't even remember if I've said this before, but Playing With Fire is the only Blackpink song I like so far.

19. It's official, this group is the banging shit from Kpop at the moment! I was impressed with Whistle, but I was like yeah yeah, lets see what´s next, but now after "Playing With Fire" they are literally the only kpop band out there that excites me at moment! Come through Queens!
    Ps. my favorite is the blond one with dead eyes, that looks like she could stab a bitch!

Island, Squashua, R92 and 3 others like this.
  20. 3Xs

3Xs

Wow Playing With Fire still sitting COMFORTABLY in Melon's top 20 more than two months after release.

So glad my faves are digital forces.

ThisIsRogue, Hurricane and Alouder98 like this.