BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Also Lisa is dancing to Formation here. I don't know why they didn't show this on the program.

_hazzie_ and Slice of Life like this.
  2. They've got a comeback this month don't they?

Alouder98 likes this.
  3. Yes the comeback is this month. But I don't know why they waited 6 months after Square 2 when they recorded the MV nearly 2 months ago (according to their IG account cause they posted a behind the scene video at the time).

4. Most anticipated comeback this year for me (because god knows f(x) aren't getting one). I feel like they're going to be handled really messily though.

5. They already are! It's felt like a long time since Square Two but didn't realise it's been 6 months! What is YG doing? The quality of the releases this year has been excellent so far. They need to come back with some pretty strong material.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

Though judging by how ugly the outfits are it's probably for their Japanese debut

[​IMG]

aznjesus and He like this.
  7. Seriously what's the holdup...

8. They're coming up with a plan on how to prepare everyone for the meltdowns at how awesome it is.

9. They're part of a company that likes to delay everything....
    Usually by a year or two...

Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  10. Remember when YG promised us 8 different singles and music videos in 2016 alone? That was funny.

Slice of Life, Alouder98 and Ceir like this.
  11. 3Xs

3Xs

*giggles hysterically*

12. Ooh I didn't expect to have this so soon! *prays for Playing With Fire 2.0*

Salami likes this.
  13. Watch this just be Japanese Boombayah.

14. I like these girls but the fact that they are under YG annoys me a lot because after 6 months they have just two singles and I already know that between a comeback and another it will take ages (as for 2ne1 back in the day).

15. 3Xs

3Xs

The song is apparently called "LOVE" and is "an uptempo song with a summer vibe"

Alouder98 and Slice of Life like this.
  16. So just a song? Not even a double single a la Whistle-Boombayah/Playing With Fire-Stay?

I WANT A MINI OR A FULL ALBUM THOUGH.

Alouder98 likes this.
  17. 3Xs

3Xs

As If It's Your Last Wig coming to snatch!!!!!

Alouder98 and Slice of Life like this.
  18. 3Xs

3Xs

FASTEST AND MOST UPBEAT!!!!!

[​IMG]

Salami likes this.

19. Looks like it'll bop hard. "Gift for the fans" though...

Slice of Life, Alouder98 and 3Xs like this.
  20. 3Xs

3Xs

I"M SOOOO FUCKIN WEAK RIGHT NOW asdjasfhsakfh oh my god that beat sounds AMAZING

So glad it sounds like another BBY type GLOBAL BOP

LPMA likes this.