BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. 3Xs

3Xs

And the blessins' just keep on comin!

SloMover, McQueer and LPMA like this.

3. Not what I expected given yesterday's snippet. It's a lot "poppier"/more K-pop sounding than I thought.

4. It's on Spotify too. I was listening to it in the car on repeat trying to soak it in and it's a bit disjointed. It's like 4 or 5 songs in one, but not in a good way. The chorus sounds easy to sing along too though.

LPMA likes this.
  5. It's not good enough to justify an almost 8 month wait, sadly.

Island, Salami, Squashua and 2 others like this.
  6. 3Xs

3Xs

I mean... what kind of dance unit Blackpink? *giggles* The choreography looks soooo good this time.

Deja-Boo, Island, _hazzie_ and 2 others like this.
    Alouder98 likes this.
  8. I have to admit the song is growing on me, even if it doesn't exactly go as hard as I'd want it to. Lisa continues being the one as far as I'm concerned.

BSaySo likes this.

9. They have pre-recorded crowd cheers...

Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  10. I've played the song more than 50 times and Rose's voice is still killing me after each listen. Her parts are my favorite parts in all of their songs.

Salami and Slice of Life like this.
  11. 3Xs

3Xs

*giggles*

[​IMG]

12. Bom is teaching them very well...

13. He

He

Bom should pull a Solji and join Blackpink.

Jennie needs some more Bom classes.

Scream at Lisa miming.

Alouder98 likes this.
  14. Their debut showcase in Japan is going to be on July 20 and they will release a Japanese mini album in August 9.

I think it was a bit soon for them since they are not still that huge in their own country. But if it means we get more new music, it's fine. I hope they don't release the same songs with messy lyrics like what Twice is doing.

15. He

He

This is what you'll get.

And maybe some acoustic versions.

16. They might release Boombayah and Whistle but a mini album gave me hope for new songs. I mean, they are not Twice to fill an album with four songs and call it The Best.

17. He

He

They have 5 songs now, that's enough for a mini, I reckon.

18. Kii.

He likes this.
  19. He

He

Don't underestimate YG's laziness.

Slice of Life likes this.