BOSCO | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOSCO

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 5, 2017.

1. I love BOSCO so yes.
    Her BOY EP is amazing

backstreetjoe likes this.
  2. St. Beauty with those aloof shoulder shifts. Love it.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. Loving this Bosco collab with Smiles Davis and Tola. @Vasilios

4. A&E

A&E

Brittany Bosco has debuted with the cute throwback soul/r&b EP Spectrum back in 2008 before reinventing herself a few years later as simply BOSCO. She signed to the pretty damn great label Fool's Gold Records in 2014, releasing a couple of choons with Treasure Fingers.

The EP BOY followed in 2015 and it's a delightful listen if you enjoy other girls making modern R&B with an electronic edge.

Last year the collaborative mixtape with Speakerfoxxx titled Girls in the Yard followed, full of bops. (It's a free download by the way)

Now, she's just announced a new EP b. to be released on 11 August. Check out the two brilliant singles and look at those rising star features!
    1. Adrenaline
    2. Castles (feat. St. Beauty)
    3. Luv U
    4. We Cool (feat. Anna Wise)
    5. Cruel
    6. Free
    7. Flowers
    8. Cigarette Sex (feat. Niia)

She's been constantly serving bops and looks at the same time. wow_queen.jpg

@LE0Night @Noir @Andy French @Petty Mayonnaise @ohnostalgia and a honorary tag for @NecessaryVoodoo

5. Castles is awesome. Thanks for the tag, luv @A&E.

A&E likes this.
  6. Brewing me some slightly boppier Abra teas, and I'm here for it. Thanks for the tag x

A&E likes this.
  7. 2014 likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Moderator

Done!

9. bopp

Kadebostany likes this.
  10. It's gonna be my new addiction.

[​IMG]

11. EP is out and a triumph

12. Does anyone know where you can stream or legally purchase the Let Go Of Me EP? I can't find it anywhere.

13. I liked Adrenaline. Dark VHS vibe intensifies.

14. Every song on b. is excellent. Help.

A&E likes this.