Britney Spears - 10th Album Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - 10th Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, May 16, 2018.

1. Rem

Rem

This is gonna be a long ride, aye?

2. It feels too soon.

3. For a new album? Not really.

4. I look forward to this thread reaching at least 1000 pages before we hear anything concrete.

5. Right. I don't need a new Britney album in 2018.

6. Well you could always just not listen to it until next year I guess.

7. I can’t wait.

maneater83 likes this.
  8. No.

Bangers&Bops likes this.
  9. I just think she's at the stage in her career where people need to miss her a little more. Glory isn't even two years old yet. She's not the kind of artist who needs to churn out a new album every 2 years anymore. A late 2019 album would be great.

10. She's at the stage of her career where the GP are going to either buy a Britney Spears album or they won't. I don't really see how holding the album back for another year and a half would have the average person gagging for new material.

11. Well I'm a fan and even I'm not gagging yet.

etienne and Smooth Criminal like this.
  12. Great.

13. Making an album has been a long process with many twists and turns for the past few Britney albums (that 2013 EP doesn't count) so the earliest I see thing coming out is Q4 2018.

14. Well, this just made my...year.

I think it's pretty clear it's coming by end of year, at least a single, and HONESTLY I see something coming in summer, but...thanks for playing Devil's Advocate!

Hg23 and neinzedd like this.
  15. Oh shit

neinzedd likes this.
  16. I think this is coming sooner than we all assume (much like Madonna’s album), just based on writers like Jesse Saint John and Justin Tranter talking about it for a while.

17. My poor wig.

[​IMG]

Steve003 and Rem like this.