Britney Spears - Glory (Album & Singles) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - Glory (Album & Singles)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Saturdays4Eva, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    SecretsOfFatima and BTI485 like this.
  2. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Bold thread.

3. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY.

Well... I guess Work Bitch wasn't such a bad lead single after all.

4. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Why would Larry and Britney lie about there being no album at all if it was coming so soon?

5. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Source?

6. RJF

RJF

Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

His imagination, most of the time.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  7. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Mmmmm, no.

8. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Yeah. Why lie ?

9. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

"Tidal exclusive".

Fuck that shit.

10. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Same reason Beyoncé's team did before her release? I'm sceptical though. Can anyone else back this up?

11. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

I wanna believe you but you say a lot of stuff that doesn't end up happening.

12. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

"Surprise!"

http://youtu.be/8XJZrukHxso

13. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

"I'm a virgin" teas.

She's coming.

14. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

So somebody is lying, but who?

15. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Fair enough. When it comes to this though, I've been on the nose. I'm certain I'm the first person to talk about the collaboration since last September, since it popped up on my news feed.

16. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Forgive me, but aren't you married to a Live Nation/Roc Nation boardmember? You'd know if the Tidal thing was true? Confirm or deny?

17. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

Where do you get that? Sounds to me like Little Mix did most of the writing and she just added a rap bit and did some rearranging to make the chorus a duet.

18. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

CRYING.

No I am not married. At all or to anyone music-related.

And my Mmmmm, no comment was backing you. I was saying 'no it's not from his imagination'.

Clear now?

19. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

It's just... Iggy. Out of all of Madonna's characteristics for Britney to inherit, latching one's self on to the younger, newer girl's success is not one I would have wanted for her.

20. Re: Britney Spears - 9th Album & Singles ("Pretty Girls" with Iggy Azalea)

I feel like I already know what this is going to sound like, and I hope to god I'm wrong.

d