Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3429 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Saturdays4Eva, Mar 30, 2015.

1. He

He

I do not acknowledge the Make Me video.

Haha, I have watched his Lana reactions, Beyoncé, and k-pop. His other reaction choices are very questionable, but I guess it's down to the people requesting them.

2. Very random but the Womanizer music video just came up on my recommended and I hadn't seen it in so long so I thought I'd watch it.

One main thing I notice is how incredibly confident she is in the video. Particularly when she's in her alter egos. I love it.

Runawaywithme, QueenB and deepheat03 like this.
  3. She was so confident, beautiful, and fluid with all the choreography for all of the Circus videos. In the Circus video she dances with all the passion in the world.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. The Make Me video was awful indeed, but at least she made up with Slumber Party which happens to be her best video since 2009. It's funny how the first video for Britney Jean was good and the second one sucked and with Glory it was literally the other way around.

Leopold and QueenB like this.
  5. I'm sure there aren't many straight guys who would seek out the Work Bitch video, but nonetheless that video was entirely designed to give straight guys erections. Sports cars! Bondage! Babes! Sharks!

Leopold, Runawaywithme and blaze_dave like this.
  6. The yellow bra top and baggy black pants with fingerless gloves from the Work Bitch video is my favorite looks of hers in a music video.

Edit: I just went back and watched the Work Bitch video and I've always loved it but damn, she really did that. I always thought that the original Make Me video reminded me of Work Bitch.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    blaze_dave and He like this.
  7. The Perfume video gets an undeserved bad rap. If we didn't know that there was a better concept watered down I don't think people would be so hard on it. Its like most of her ballad videos- perfectly lovely if not a little boring.

Lander, Runawaywithme, Rem and 3 others like this.
  8. Yeah ok

9. I just realized Britney's boyfriend is only a year older than me and looks like that and now I need to drown my sorrows in a glass of wine.

Lapras, Lander, neinzedd and 4 others like this.
  10. This.

Slave is her best video, her masterpiece.

Steve003 and blaze_dave like this.
  11. Followed closely by My Prerogative.

12. After seeing his #tbt pic, I low-key think he'd be nothing without his beard, much like half the male population.

Vasilios likes this.
  13. I just saw this post and it really cracked me up. Britney is the Queen of social media.

maikos87 and neinzedd like this.
  14. How could you forget this iconic remix? They should've shot a remix video for this, tbh.

Lander, blaze_dave, Rem and 3 others like this.
  15. I said it before and I say it again: Nicki is on fire on this.

Leopold, blaze_dave, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  16. I love Nicki's verse for this remix. The all slayed.

Leopold likes this.
  17. Kesha Is the only one that sounds a little off. You can tell her vocals are from the demo. Everything else is flawless. I miss those days when they actually tried to make something different when they remixed a song, rather than just paste someone else's vocals on the same track like they do now.

Leopold likes this.
  18. I always thought it was fan made, like that fake song in youtube by Rihanna Feat. Lady Gaga & The Pussycat Dolls that has 11 millions views.

19. Sis, Nicki and Brit performed it together several times.

LP, Macanudo, maikos87 and 2 others like this.
  20. And it was released on iTunes...