Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3429 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Saturdays4Eva, Mar 30, 2015.

1. The video's description though:
    "Hot sounds and smouldering looks combine as stunning Brazilian-Russian New Yorker J.Pearl teams up with UK heart-throb Shayne Ward on Must Be A Reason Why... Perfect for those hot summer nights, the track is a blistering pop-fuelled dance feast based around the hook from Wamdue Project's international hit King Of My Castle and is tipped to set the charts alight."

Set the charts alight.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  2. Snatched @ the top comment on this. "Very well deserved, isn't it? After all, "DisNEY" changed its name because of Britney. Before her, it was only called "Dis". Thank you, BritNey."

LP, Angeleyes, Island and 22 others like this.
  3. Britney stanning for her best photoshoot this decade

GimmeWork, Overdose, Island and 12 others like this.
  4. 42 week old picture sounds dramatic but there are only 9 photos ahead of it. Its one of the first things you see when you're on her page.

5. Her no-fucks-given approach to social media is so refreshing and so...Britney.

blaze_dave, Leopold, Overdose and 5 others like this.
  6. New HQ pics from Piece of Me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. He

He

God the outfits are so hideous.

I can only pray when they set into a new residency, they hire actual great costume designers; at least before Britney changes everything into a panties and bra combo.

8. I don't mind the opening leotard, but the yellow figuring skating outfit for the neon section and the red thing she wears for the final act now are both awful. My favourite current outfit is the Make Me / Slave section. Her body looks incredible in that.

9. Just popping in to say that Clumsy pops the fuck off at loud volumes, even though the beat drop sounds like something you'd hear in an aerobics class. That is all.

LP, Runawaywithme, Rem and 8 others like this.
  10. I could care less if the outfits are hideous when she looks like such a queen and has been in such a great place for such a long time. Not saying I'd complain if they fully refresh them for the tour however.

Ray, HolyWater and chasingthepast like this.
  11. Ugh my favorite too. Can she just wear that for the full show?

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  12. I'd honestly be here for it. Serve me Nearly-Nudeney for the entire 90 minutes and I'll be happy.

AndrewKuttler likes this.
  13. The worst to me are those shiny flesh colored stockings. Either show real skin or don't. Even pants would be way hotter.

4Roses and BloodShyBait like this.
  14. Scream those outfits are horrific.

15. Well if you can't wear tacky trash in Vegas where can you, eh?

16. All of her outfits look like Mortal Kombat costumes to me.

GimmeWork, ThisIsRogue, Rem and 15 others like this.