Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3430 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Saturdays4Eva, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Ray

Ray

All around the world, straighty boys. They're just so straighty!

2. Reaction videos make no sense to me. I'm an old.

Ray likes this.
  3. ke$ha should have kept that song for herself.

4. Ray

Ray

Same here. Wake me up when Sam Hunt starts taking his top off and doing reaction videos.

Txetxu likes this.
  5. "It's Britney Biiiiiiitch, I'm Nicki Minaj, and that's Ke$ha!" is such a moment.

6. Every time I listen to the original I keep expecting the dubstep break. I hate that it's not available on Spotify. Same with S&M.

7. Coldney at her best.

Heartthrob likes this.
  8. I ain't talking poultry when I say this chicken's f-r-i-i-i-e-d-D *Chicken Squawking*

2011 was a weird time.

9. The S&M remix is on Spotify in Canada. It's under Rihanna's singles.

10. That's when I realized how young he was! "He only graduated high school in 2012?!"

I think he was still hot then, tbh.

blaze_dave likes this.
  11. That Billboard Awards performance still has me cringing. Nicki sounding like someone spilled water on her motherboard & Britney looking like her battery is low. A mess.

Hyrulian likes this.
  12. Truly the worst televised performance of her career - much worse than the 2007 VMAs. She looked she was holding in a shit while simultaneously not having a shit to give.

PayMe, La Toya and sexercise like this.
  13. Oh, I meant with just the two of them.

14. Britney singing a hook on Nicki's next album would be great.

GimmeWork and chasingthepast like this.

15. OMG SUCH GROWTH, now it's avocados for breakfast!!1

Overdose, toby3000, Mr.Arroz and 5 others like this.
  16. Apparently, Britney has a song called "King Of My Castle". It's still unknown if it's old unreleased track or B10 track.

Runawaywithme, QueenB, Rem and 3 others like this.
  17. Random: I see Get Outta My Way on there, which Britney wanted and went to Kylie.

18. I vaguely remember Lucas Secon rumored to be working on one of the albums but I don't remember which one. Get Outta My Way would've been on the table for Femme Fatale, right? So maybe that one. Everyone and their mom submits songs to Britney so its hard to remember what album who was attached to.

19. BML

BML

That honor goes to 'Big Fat Bass' on Jimmy Kimmel, actually.

Overdose likes this.
  20. Speaking of which (these were around the same time.)

Lander, Island, Mr.Arroz and 13 others like this.