Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3431 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Saturdays4Eva, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Hard To Forget Ya goes hard. I think it could definitely work as a single.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. I still can't believe that one of the best songs on Glory is a Japanese bonus track!

3. I would love my backyard too if I was you Brit sis. Just lay off the black eye makeup already.

4. The arches are so pretty.

QueenB likes this.
  5. She would look so stunning with 50-75% less make up and it's kind of infuriating no one is telling her.

6. She knows it. She said a while ago that she looks younger with no make up, but feels more put together when she wears some.

7. She looks fucking stunning.

8. Make Me is still so fresh and perfect. And I have to say for all the complaining we did about the features this era, she had great chemistry with both G-Eazy and Tinashe.

Rem, andru, Hugo A. and 3 others like this.
  9. She looks like a barbie doll here. My favorite performance look from this past year.

Hugo A. and QueenB like this.
  10. I like her raccoon eyes.

ElectricPlatypus and He like this.
  11. FUCKING QUEEN. Work, bitch!

Those titties, tho!

12. I'm living for her boobs

[​IMG]

Rem, andru, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  13. That first photo would be a good album cover if she ever goes country.

Chris Lala and QueenB like this.
  14. I love the Work Bitch plug in that instagram video. Remember when Congress shut down like 2 weeks after Work Bitch was released and she tweeted this?

LP, Petty Mayonnaise, Rem and 14 others like this.

15. Queen of recycling

16. Does she ever still wear "the boots"? I bet they fell apart.

QueenB likes this.
  17. Tinashe and her friends having a real slumber party and dancing to Overprotected. Get it!

18. Ray

Ray

I don't think Brit ever looked better than she does now. Even with the raccoon eyes.

QueenB likes this.
  19. I agree, she looks healthy, happy, and confident. She needs to give us new music asap!

Ray likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

GimmeWork, LP and QueenB like this.