Britney Spears - Glory | Page 3564 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears - Glory

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Saturdays4Eva, Mar 30, 2015.

1. One show at the Roundhouse you had to win tickets to hardly counts

2. Wasn’t sure of the logistics.

3. It's almost 3 years since this thread was started. Hopefully we get to start the next album thread before then!

andru and Ferk like this.
  4. One of her very best ever, no less.

Rem, Heaven on Earth, PayMe and 5 others like this.
  5. Coupure électrique is horrible. Her french is awful. She did not try at all.

6. It's more a soundscape than a song, and it's a great soundscape at that.

MYCAL, Rem, Steve003 and 15 others like this.
  7. For somebody who didn't even graduate high school, I believe she did as well as one can expect.

8. I would probably not be able to understand what she was saying even if she was speaking it correctly, so that was never part of why I appreciated the song personally. I mean, it's the singer we have come to not expect live singing from. Singing correctly in foreign languages is not within the expectations I have from her.

Ferk, PayMe, imperialsteroid and 2 others like this.
  9. She's speaking Britnese anyway! I don't listen to Ms. Spears for a linguistics lesson.

10. I can't understand French, so it doesn't really bother me at all but I can see why it would bother someone who does speak French. Still an excellent song though.

11. I like the song but I do find her pronunciation a bit... challenging. The Man On The Moon bridge where she pronounces trois "troys" is a bit cringe as well, but I never let it stop me from getting my damn life.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  12. On the next album i want a full español bop... No Seas Cortés was not enough

lushLuck likes this.
  13. I can’t speak French, so I’ll let the funky music do the talking, talking now...

MYCAL, ElectricPlatypus, Rem and 15 others like this.
  14. Came late trying to post exact the same

CarlysAngel likes this.
  15. wow rude!

MYCAL, Hugo A., Rem and 11 others like this.
  16. Oh, you crafty PJers and how you never let anyone pull a fast one.

Heaven on Earth, Ferk and lushLuck like this.
  17. Except she did graduate high school

Hugo A., rakija and Hyrulian like this.
  19. Not to bring the Super Bowl debate back, but I would rather she was doing it than JT.

20. Brit is God but she realistically has a bit to work on before pulling that off.