Camila Cabello - Camila (Debut Album & Singles Discussion) | Page 211 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camila Cabello - Camila (Debut Album & Singles Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Was going solo at this time a good idea?

Poll closed May 16, 2017.
  1. Yes, she's gonna KILL it!

11.8%
  2. She'll flop harder than Nicole Scherzinger.

42.9%
  3. She'll have a few top 10s and then fizzle out.

45.3%
  1. Is that some Epic issue with 10 track releases lately? 5H got the same amount of tracks last time. I hope that Republic will snatch her as soon as the album will be released.

Whyamievenhere likes this.
  2. Never Be The Same is a 10 for me

3. The pre-chorus of Never Be The Same is brilliant.

Stella93, aniraz and dodoriazarbon like this.
  4. It’s not?! That’s my favorite release from her.

Never Be the Same feels clunky and I’m not sure about the Selena Gomez-esque pre-chorus. Real Friends is nice though.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. What the actual fuck at her including the same song twice. No Camila. Also no OMG or I Have Questions? Where's that deluxe edition? Messy.

Real Friends is a bore. Her worst solo song so far. Luckily Never Be the Same is gorgeous.

Stella93 and alejandrusco like this.
  6. 10 tracks? Bit stingy love but I’ll take what I can I guess...

7. Not her dropping OMG as well. She's ruthless.

8. If Crying isn't a UK bonus track they've really missed a trick. Why drop an actual minor hit single?

9. None of these two songs builds on Havana so... Fifth Harmony reunion in 2019?

mseilenga likes this.
  10. These are the other songs that have been mentioned before:

Inside Out
    It’s Only Natural
    A Good Reason to Go
    She Loves Control
    Sangria Wine
    Scar Tissue
    The Boy
    Must Be Love

I think She Loves Control will be on the album considering that was one of the more recent songs mentioned.

Florencia. likes this.
  11. She sounds horrible on the pre-chorus.

12. That album is too short! She better release a deluxe with at least 6 extra tracks.

I haven't listened to Real Friends yet, but the studio version of Never Be The Same gave me the chills. So so so good. My favorite song so far

popprincess and francisco like this.
  13. Real Friends over OMG or I Have Questions is not the one. It honestly best be the worst song on the album.

14. Both songs were ok, not what I was expecting. I guess they'll grown on me at some point, I hope.

15. Maybe...add them to your playlist where you find they fit?

Similar when fans complain about 15+ song records being "too long" or having "too many fillers..." delete them?

16. Camila girl wyd? I'm pissed. After ALL THE MONEY thrown at you, we get a Love Yourself retread and that horrible Bad Things falsetto?

Heaven on Earth, mseilenga and Ferk like this.
  17. How many albums is her contract with Epic for?

18. Awww, Real Friends is cute. It's not amazing, but it's a cute track

Whyamievenhere likes this.
  19. ddd Real Friends is shit

Ferk likes this.