Camila Cabello - Camila (Debut Album & Singles Discussion) | Page 281 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camila Cabello - Camila (Debut Album & Singles Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

1. But it did? Work from Home was massive, and there was consequently a certain degree of interest in where the group would go after losing a member.

This is also from a US perspective. Nobody in the UK was really checking for Fifth Harmony or Camila last summer. Crying in the Club became a moderate hit due to the ridiculous amount of time it was kept on Spotify playlists, and Havana blew up months later of its own accord.

Sunny B and Florencia. like this.
  2. Not a huge Camila after she did Normani, Lauren and Dinah like that but jokes aside, I gave the album a listen and it's not too bad.

All These Years, Consequences and She Loves Control have to be the standouts for me. I hope the first becomes a single because it is so replayabe - I must of listened to that track at least ten times a day since the album's release.

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

So Never Be The Same is pretty much set the be nearly as huge as Havana here in the UK. We played the album at work and while it is a bit unremarkable, her voice is so much more bearable to listen to now.

Wishlight, Sunny B, Bobbyrae and 2 others like this.
  4. Never Be the Same is about to crack top 10 on US iTunes, she could have another hit from this album.

5. The album has grown on me so much. In the Dark is gorgeous.

Whyamievenhere, ALEX and 4Roses like this.
  6. Into It must be the third single, it has to.

facesincondensation and Sunny B like this.
  7. You mean Real Friends.

TiffanyNoir likes this.
  8. Looking at her YouTube page, I find it interesting that Something's Gotta Give has the most views out of the other unreleased songs from her album (12 million; She Loves Control is next at 8 million). I would love for it to eventually be a single since it seems like it's resonating with quite a few people.

I think it's a no-brainer at this point that She Loves Control is likely going to be the third single, but it might be a while before it's released. We still have the Never Be The Same video to look forward to!

Sunny B, soratami and Florencia. like this.
  9. Has she even shot the music video for Never Be the Same yet? I feel like we'd be lucky to have another single with how slow everything's done but keep getting those hits girl.

Sunny B likes this.
  10. She's performing on Dancing On Ice next weekend (18th). Finally some UK promo!

aniraz, Sunny B and Florencia. like this.
  11. They're spoiled for singles. Can see this campaign actually lasting 5 singles.

Sunny B and Florencia. like this.

12. Queen of zero budget.

13. She looks amazing in that video. Love!!

Sunny B likes this.
  14. I'm ready for it!

Sunny B and Jersey like this.
  15. The new Herbal Essences looks liT

lushLuck, Nigel, papatrick and 6 others like this.
  16. Somethings gotta give has so many views because it was the first video uploaded and therefore got put onto YouTubes trending tab.. once it starts rolling people go back because they think it's the popular pick from the album

17. Something's Gotta Give is one of the best tracks so yes, give it all them views!

18. I tend to skip Inside Out.. Is that bad?

19. The jolly mood of the song makes it a bit too cheesy for my liking, but on an album so short on uptempos I wouldn't really call it particularly skippable.

20. I love the "De Miami a México, esta cosa se prendió" part, but I would really skip the rest of the song