Camila Cabello - the hurting the healing the loving (Album & Singles Discussion) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camila Cabello - the hurting the healing the loving (Album & Singles Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Was going solo at this time a good idea?

Poll closed May 16, 2017.
  1. Yes, she's gonna KILL it!

11.8%
  2. She'll flop harder than Nicole Scherzinger.

42.9%
  3. She'll have a few top 10s and then fizzle out.

45.3%
  1. the hurting the healing the loving - Album (Date Unconfirmed)

Crying in the Club - Lead Single

I Have Questions - Promo Single

So since it looks like Fifth Harmony is slowing down for a bit and Camila has more stuff on the horizon, might as well start a general thread about her.

Here's her new track with Machine Gun Kelly.

Camila regarding her departure from Fifth Harmony

Last edited: May 24, 2017 at 3:59 PM
  2. She has such a great pop voice, it's a shame her shitty (allegedly) attitude will inevitable sabotage her in the long run.

3. Wow, I didn't mean starting a thread literally, but I suppose it's time. Camila must be elated that she has a thread on here now!

Moondust likes this.
  4. I love all of the girls of Fifth Harmony but she really isn't the star of the group so I don't know why she has the most happening for her as a solo artist.

Not when there's Lauren, Ally, Normani, and Dinah who all have far more star power then she does.

5. Yeah after reading your post I was surprised there wasn't. This is what, her third solo collab? It was definitely time to start one.

Island likes this.
  6. I hope we get more ad libs.

7. I was looking for it in the "potential next big things" section

TRAVVV likes this.
  8. I mean, she's talented. She has an extremely unique voice and I don't really get tired of it but she doesn't have the power that literally all four of the other girls have. She's cute and relatable I guess, which must be her selling point.

9. I love her as a performer. She really knows how to interact with a crowd (from what I've seen in person). I'm not sure if I'd like to listen to an entire album full of her vocals, though.

s0118p, Vasilios and Hyrulian like this.
  10. She might get one solo hit but nope, she won't happen.

11. Keep it.

12. This is just not good. Like literally nothing about this is any good. Not one thing.

13. YAS, finally we have a thread to discuss about her going solo and not getting along with other girls !

Rob likes this.
  14. Camila's rise to pop stardom is imminent. She just needs the song. Bad Things is not it, but it'll do its job.

15. She better not call herself "CC" ever. Between Babcock and Princess Harris we have enough CCs to stan for.

16. This girl will achieve Demi Lovato levels of success at most.

17. None of them as iconic as

[​IMG]

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  18. Whatever happened to this Keesha-inspired trainwreck?

19. Honestly, sincerely, legitimately...whew?!

Pop Princess, 4Roses and slaybellz like this.
  20. Camilla's tone + untalented rapper is just not pleasant. So of course I predict this will smash because the general public likes unpleasant.