Camila Cabello - the hurting the healing the loving (Album & Singles Discussion) | Page 128 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camila Cabello - the hurting the healing the loving (Album & Singles Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Was going solo at this time a good idea?

Poll closed May 16, 2017.
  1. Yes, she's gonna KILL it!

11.8%
  2. She'll flop harder than Nicole Scherzinger.

42.9%
  3. She'll have a few top 10s and then fizzle out.

45.3%
  1. Besides CITC (and OMG) everything else sounds interesting to me.
    And these two very short clips sound so good!!

aniraz likes this.
  2. Im surpised at how well this is doing in the UK , climbing the chart every week and in with a shot at the Top 10.

Down wishes.

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  3. I still regularly use I Have Questions.

john2y likes this.
  4. I'm excited to hear more material from the album, I wanna see another music video too. Will be interesting to see what she picks as the follow up single.

5. [​IMG]

Dinah's aunt is a mess.

6. Me talking about @Rhombus's leaderboard reign

7. The GUESS campaign is fantastic. She has never looked better

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

agnete and aniraz like this.
  8. I think she's simply quoting Lana Del Rey lyrics.

johnny_tsunami, Vasilios and Kuhleezi like this.
  9. I'm loving the GUESS photoshoot.

agnete and Florencia. like this.
  10. But still we got that single cover.

Lander, lushLuck and Florencia. like this.
  11. Considering the horrific radio updates this is getting, I think Epic is pulling it. New single soon?

12. That GUESS campaign is giving Penelope Cruz in a 2017 remake of My Cousin Vinny and I love it.

Florencia. likes this.

13. I agree this is done on radio. Hopefully next month we'll get a new single. Maybe a collaboration?

john2y and sexercise like this.
  14. She needs to release a song called "Fuck Your Way to the Top" as a hot mess auntie release, like Meghan Trainor's aunt.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. New song and video must be coming, right? I thought her album would be out in August -- have a feeling it will be pushed back if single 2 flops.

16. The album is supposed to come out in September, at least that's the info we've had for a while. Supposedly September 22, or close to that date, I don't remember now

17. Wait this is so good. Normally these ""mashups"" are just one track slapped lazily over the production of the other, but this one actually weaves both of the songs together really well.

Color me surprised.

lushLuck and Mr.Arroz like this.