Camila Cabello - the hurting the healing the loving (Album & Singles Discussion) | Page 96 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camila Cabello - the hurting the healing the loving (Album & Singles Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Was going solo at this time a good idea?

Poll closed May 16, 2017.
  1. Yes, she's gonna KILL it!

11.8%
  2. She'll flop harder than Nicole Scherzinger.

42.9%
  3. She'll have a few top 10s and then fizzle out.

45.3%
  1. If I heard this on the radio without knowing who sings it I would guess it was Sia. She literally copied Sia's inflections and nuances without adding her own zest to the song. I mean Sia penned songs are usually obvious but I've never seen someone just sing a Sia penned song exactly the way Sia would (but not as well).

2. To see the video on YouTube I need to look for it in my history, cauSe if you search her name, or the song,it doesn't even appear. What a mess

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Someone obviously broke the search results for her with their hammer, not naming any names but.....

[​IMG]

4. She must be so pissed right now. Her moment got swished away and she can't even get YouTube to comply with her.

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  5. I tried to like this, but I cannot get past the fact that she sounds like a billy goat. Even Sia doesn't sound this bad.

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  6. I'd also consider having "Crying In The Club - yes, it does feature a Genie In the Bottle sample" on the title of the thread.

Kuhleezi, mindtrappa, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  7. I always have to laugh with Sia co-writes because the singer almost always tries to sound like her -- and it's not always with the best results.

Nigel, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  8. But when Cannonball was released Sia sound wasn't so established as it is now.

Love your avatar from The Wicked Die Young album, it looks Katy Perry got her album cover from that. Hehehehe.

Minorkey likes this.
  9. I love the song. *hides*​

aniraz, Electivirer, Mack and 3 others like this.
  10. Yes join the elite!

11. I'm still enjoying it, bland as it may be.

12. Up to #16 on UK iTunes.

I'm surprised that she's actually overtaken Selena.

13. That first song in the video...I love Jar of Hearts.

14. Our idols love it.

Attached Files:

lushLuck, Charmander and aniraz like this.
  15. Go against the Kween, your career will be elusive

lushLuck likes this.
  16. I love I Have Questions.

17. 57,290 views. Tragic.

rubirub likes this.
  18. I wouldn't have strong feelings against Crying in the Club if it were just an album track, but as a debut single from such a hyped artist it's so lacking and predictable I absolutely despise it. The video is just as nothingy as the song, and the I Have Questions bit doesn't really excite me. I can see both songs growing on me, and I'm sure I'll end up liking them, but right now I'm very disappointed.

19. For a second I thought she meant Camila was her fave hobby. The shade.

lushLuck likes this.
  20. It's because of the Youtube fuck up.

Alouder98 and Florencia. like this.