Cara Delevingne - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cara Delevingne - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NoBabyNooo, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Apparently she is signed and has been working on an album in LA

"She started sessions in LA this month and has already played Rita a few of the songs she’s come up with. She has a first single ready to go that she is considering releasing online soon."

They continue: "Cara is lucky that in her friendship group she has loads of mates in the music industry. Rita Ora has promised to head into the studio with her so they can record together. They want to create a fun pop track together.”

Love her and her personality, RITA BORE-A DO NOT RUIN THIS

Her singing I Want Candy
    [video=youtube;qdbwz8LhYJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbwz8LhYJU[/video]

And her miming to That Dont Impress Me Much serving PURE music video realness
    [video=youtube;T7eoPI1GeZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7eoPI1GeZg[/video]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  2. Ugh, this girl.

3. She's getting far too much exposure for me, but I'd love another throwaway pop album ala Paris or Superficial.

4. is she really doing the music thing? I'm just not sure what to make of it.

5. She's a short, crap model who's only successful because of posh girl, family connections

I wish she'd just fuck off

6. Oh my

7. A mutual friend of mine worked with her a few times and says that she's incredibly humble and loves nothing more than playing trivial pursuit whenever she has the chance. This alone is enough to endear me to here. This could be interesting either way.

8. She's basically the face of nepotism, and now I guess she's going to be the voice of it too.

mump boy likes this.
  9. She's coming

[​IMG]

10. Cara Delevingne – the dick-shaped-eyebrowed embodiment of every self-entitled fuckwit you ever hated that got everything handed to them on a silver platter with a line of coke on the side.

I'm sure her music will be right up there with Paris Hilton's.

mump boy likes this.
  11. Your first and second statements seem to be at odds with one another, Maureen. You have incredibly high expectations (Paris standard!?) for somebody you dislike so!

12. Hahaha!

13. I hope she forgets to eat her dinner ten days in a row. Spare us all her attempt at a music career!

14. How is this girl a model? she looks like a mix of a sphynx cat and charlie from busted, as for the music I'm foreseeing a one single, ever to be heard from again job.

15. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Um, she's beautiful. I don't even understand people not being able to see that.

16. She's probably going to be even worse a popstar than she currently is as a model.

One of the worse things the fashion world has delivered us recently.

mump boy likes this.
  17. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Not even beautiful on the inside. From all accounts she's such a mess she'll be joining The 27 Club without much effort.

18. People have been saying that about Kate Moss for 20 years, and I still don't get it.

If her music career is as hilarious as Naomi Campbell's, then bring it on. If it's anything like Rita Ora's, she can get back in her box.

19. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

What's with all the hatred...?

I'm hardly her number one fan or anything, but this topic is hard to stomach/read.

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, eh?

20. Except Kate Moss is the actual definition of perfection.