Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother UK | Page 4400 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Good GOD the video is almost like a Nadine Coyle parody video looking back. Jesusssss hahahahaajah

Meathook, _hazzie_ and RoffleMayo like this.
  2. Forget our Sam, Megan and Stephanie Davis. Introducing The GC, Queen of Pop.
    And making up her own words.

1991, Island and MrJames like this.
  3. Queen of performing, I still live for performance of Big Spender on Big Brother. It looks like she's doing a duet with the TV though.

4. Wrong thread but YES stan for my favorite Housewife!

5. Oops, someone's not had enough caffeine today. Sorry!

6. Pop princes dancing with the devil!.

7. Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  8. 4:00 drag Schofield's biased ass!

There is something very likable about Steph but mess at her saying she wants more kids with Jez, Focus on your baby bops.

Island and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  9. WAit at Steph being a million times less of an irritating mess than I remember her though? She was iconic in CBB and I'm glad she's (sort) of getting things together now she's got a kid.

Phloo likes this.
  10. Okay but i'm glad that she didn't shy away from scalping Phillip, she comes across very very well in that interview.

Island and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  11. Ryan and Hughie have split up.

12. I guess Hughie finally "smelled that" and didn't like it?

13. Stephanie Davis seems more self-aware now. The whole situation with her and Jeremy is a lot, though.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. Who gets to keep Charley in the separation settlement?

15. Haha I wondered the same thing! She'll probably alternate between the two of them.

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  16. I can't at Queen Evelyn having such a hot, loaded boyfriend. Talent always wins!

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

It's back (and hideous).

18. What the fuck is this Celebrity Big Brexit mess

19. I never thought I'd see the day where we had a BB eye with a mobility scooter, cream cake & cow on it.

Channel 5 need stopping, they're out of control.

Island, K94, Mushroom and 6 others like this.