Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother UK | Page 4401 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. If they've even had the audacity to split the house in Leave/Remain I will scream.

2. [​IMG]
    BYE.

K94, Rhombus, Remorque and 5 others like this.
  3. Do we know when it's starting?

4. I'm genuinely serious when I wonder if the ARTPOP cover was on their mood board when they came up with this.

Stuart likes this.
  5. Stephanie and Jeremy split up again.....

6. [​IMG]

K94, Chris Lala, constantino and 6 others like this.
  7. Idk why but I laughed @ this for 3 minutes straight.

I can't wait to drag the straight white men and stan the messy chavvy girls with you all this summer!

8. You just know they'll all have agents and thousands of followers before they even set foot inside the house.

Stuart and Femme Aesthetic like this.
  9. Well the election was supposed to preempt it, so...

10. Derek Acorrah apparently signed up for CBB, God help us. I just seen this on Youtube and screamed at Kim's bluntness "Why don't you get those cut off?"

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  11. If Derek summons Jade as a task then I'm OFFICIALLY done!

Lila, kermit_the_frog, K94 and 11 others like this.
  12. I saw this on Facebook last night and it does an incredible job of describing my week, and also showing why Nikki is one of the best housemates of all time. I screamed at Sunday!

Island, K94, Chris Lala and 9 others like this.
  13. Never has the human experience under late capitalism been summarised so succinctly.

Island, K94, Sam de Jour and 3 others like this.
  14. John serving Nick Carter curtain realness.
    [​IMG]
    Edward not so much.
    [​IMG]

15. I just saw on Snapchat that Megan McKenna is apparently getting set to record an album in Nashville and ITVBe spin off following her journey. Megan hasn't said anything yet, so don't get too excited.

that boy is a monster likes this.
  16. Megan McKenna going down the country route? Erm..... that's interesting. She has a great voice though so hopefully she is actually gonna release something one day.

Island likes this.
  17. Lead single "Two Crackers and a Facking Fig" coming soon

18. Megan McKenna needs to become the new Jessica Wright and release a couple of bangers on AATW, followed by a cancelled album.

19. Taken from the forthcoming album I Ate Gruel For That Cunt.