Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charli XCX - Pop 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I've been thinking about this all day and I'm a bit alarmed at how much this could have been me.

evilsin, Sam de Jour, Rem and 15 others like this.
  2. Eeek could have been me too.

PEARL, Lander, K94 and 3 others like this.
  3. Thinkpiece queen

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/charli-xcxs-pop-2-criminally-underrated

evilsin, Rem, FINISH LINE and 19 others like this.
  4. I will never get over Mykki Blanco referencing "Charlie Bit My Finger" on Femmebot.

5. Y'all remember this iconic performance?

I lof it!

0:25 - 0:40 queen of expressions
    2:50 "I thought this ****ing song was big in germany, what the **** are you doing"

sonia, evilsin, Bolton and 24 others like this.
  6. M4T

M4T

There are some new snippets floating around on M*sic M*fia. Poor Charli.

7. Glow already leaked (although that version sounds new) and the other song sounds old so no huge loss.

8. this is the best thing EVER

9. Probably the closest to a studio version of Taxi I've heard.

sonia, Lander, enricll and 3 others like this.
  10. It's time we accept that Taxi was a piece of performance art.

Perhaps the real Studio Version was the enjoyment we took from the live performance all along?

[​IMG]

11. "I know you can feeeeeel it!" still kills me every time.

I was going to make mention of this. I've adored Róisín since the Moloko days and love her last two albums but she does not always write the stickiest melodies.

RUNAWAY, Jersey and dodoriazarbon like this.
  12. She's incredible, but it was a choice comment to make while repping her of all people.

Dreampopboy likes this.
  13. Anybody know where I can listen to Episode 2 of The Candy Shop? I'm dying to hear Charli and Tove interview each other.

14. It's on demand on Apple Music if you subscribe.

15. https://itunes.apple.com/us/station/tove-lo/ra.1334436450

So I've listened to this album like 5 times in a row and have enjoyed the shit out of it.

16. Lucky slowly crept its way into my top three of this mixtape, I really, really like it now.

selectual likes this.
  17. This is my first time properly listening to Taxi and all the fuss is over...that?

Y’all need to chill.

dodoriazarbon and SMG like this.
  18. No Angel is simply one of the best songs she's never released and if nuclear war happens before this gets on my Spotify I am going to be fucking fuming.

evilsin, Saturation, K94 and 9 others like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

Every time I come into this damn thread y'all are talking about songs that don't exist.

sonia, evilsin, happiestgirl and 21 others like this.
  20. I just felt a pang of sadness over us never getting Taxi.