Charli XCX World - Discography Rate [Now Open!] | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charli XCX World - Discography Rate [Now Open!]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by digitalkaiser, Mar 7, 2018.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh by the way, I listened through my playlist and the good sis Charli makes listening to all of these tracks incredibly easy. Bops and hooks for days. It's essentially a giant moody party playlist.
    Have yourself a glass of wine or your favorite substance and get rating! (and dancing)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    constantino, mseilenga, Rem and 14 others like this.
  2. The typos in the extras section are KILLING ME.
    digitalkaiser likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
  4. Oh wow, thanks for pointing that out!
    Fixed in both lists!
  5. Imagine thinking Need Ur Luv is a listenable song... Can't relate!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. My ballot would be finished very quickly if I didn't need to put myself through Sucker again.
  8. Looks like a top-level 11 candidate to me.
  9. I only started listening to the good sis when she released Number 1 Angel. Before that I only knew her from I CRASH MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE AND WATCH IT BURN and IMMM SO FAAANCY.
    But Pop 2 (& N1A) are absolutely masterpieces, and so are most of her collaborations (Mr Oizo? Giorgio Moroder?? AND Tinashe?!) She was my big discovery in 2017... late to the party but I arrived.

10. I’m here to be basic and stan Boom Clap.
  11. I love the Disco Tits video.
    constantino, mseilenga, Rem and 12 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]
  13. Franchesckaar should have been included for a kii
    soratami, nikkysan, mseilenga and 5 others like this.
  14. Low key I would've given it an 8.
  15. This You're the One betrayal.
    collxtion and Jwentz like this.
  16. I’m honestly deciding between the two.
    Island likes this.
  17. I want to do this so bad but Charli’s Songs range from absolute 11/10 masterpieces (Unlock It, Nuclear Seasons) to complete duds that I can’t bear to listen to again (Boom Clap, White Roses) and I’m afraid of a collective dragging if I'm throwing out low scores to 1/4 of her songs....
    Untouchable Ace likes this.
  18. Yeah. Better not to risk it.
  19. Feel free to rate! I will most likely be pretty clear with people if I think their ballots are trolling. I don't think not liking 1/4 of her music is really that bad, people are allowed to be critical. Just ensure you explain your reasoning if you give a song under a 3.

HOWEVER, to be clear people:

As an anecdote, if I see Sucker with a sub 1-5 average while the rest of her output is rated much higher at 6-10, I will be replying to your PMS for some clarification. I simply and philosophically don't think Sucker as an album is THAT different/behind/inferior to any of Charli's work, and If you can't see that, this isn't the rate for you. I absolutely think a handful of tracks on Sucker are duds, and it's not my favorite album here, so I'm not saying this as a stan of that body of work and will rate and provide my reasoning accordingly. This goes for any particular album, if I see a major difference I will inquire with you personally via PM.