Confess something. | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confess something.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rainbow Trousers, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Yassssss! Come on 21st century social justice! Also, I live for the fact that you put in the time to fully get into the character before chucking the grenade at your boss.

andru, Island, TRAVVV and 10 others like this.
  2. It's very Desperate Housewives and I love it.

Island, stomp, andru and 4 others like this.
  3. The sheer effort and work you put into this, sis? I'm living.

[​IMG]

TheDangerZone, andru, Mikl C and 16 others like this.
  4. I feel like you and I could be very good friends.

TheDangerZone, andru, Mikl C and 12 others like this.
  5. LTG

LTG

I'm glad you put the effort in to create a fully realised soccer mom character this time.

6. This is amazing.

andru, Sinful and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  7. So I've been in college for a few months now and on the first few days i mentioned that i had been living on pizza, cereal and ice cream (still am, probably will for the foreseeable future) so this girl invited herself over to make soup with me and she was really sweet and everything but the soup was disgusting and i let it rot in the freezer for 2 months... i keep seeing her and i never know what to say and i keep feeling really bad about it.

8. @Robsolete cancelled

9. Keep talking like this and I'll have your rate cancelled, binch!

10. [​IMG]

11. There have been a few times where I've peed into a water bottle WHILST sitting in LA traffic.

andru and Terminus like this.
  12. When I was a teenager, I occasionally catfished men who were trying to hook up with younger teens, and sent them on bogus first dates in places like PDs a few hundred miles away, or forced them to wear humiliating clothes and act really peculiarly for the supposed dates in public places. I'm not sorry at all.

andru likes this.
  13. I can't drink the last couple of centimeters of a drink, whether it's in a glass or a cup. It's just an odd quirk.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  14. When's the debut single, icon???

15. *deep breath*

I’m not a DCHunty. I’m a BaltimoreHunty.

16. I've found myself taking a few shots before work lately. Literally just dreamt about fucking up over and over and over again and that's.... no bueno. Come thru party in the morning shower.

Where is @Laura Vanderbooben with the Steve "I'm what they call a top".gif.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  17. When I was 13 years old I ran away from home with 10 cents and I almost got taken into care.

ohnoitisnathan likes this.
  18. I forgot to respond to this sis but I think that’s actually totally normal. Or at least I’ve gone through that as well.

I think part of getting older, especially once you’re in college, is learning how to be alone and figuring out how to be in your own company.

I lived alone sophomore year and it was really, really hard at first but I’m glad I did it. It made me appreciate the time I spend with my friends, and I learned a lot about myself and the kind of person I am/want to be during that year.

19. I have a strange habit, I have three mp3s, all of them are periodically organized to have a different mood (Said moods are quite abstract and not really bonded to a genre or feeling, more as "50 albums that have an unsettling yet playful quirkiness" or "100 albums that possess a crystalline and austere sound"). Lately I put in one of my mp3s 5 songs from 400 albums that left me an impact from my childhood until this moment, I listen to it everyday when I go out or go to university and at the end of the day I remove all the songs that I've listened to, to be able to listen to all of those songs.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 12:31 AM
  20. I legit can't tell time unless it's digital and even then I get confused that 18 is 6.

londonrain likes this.