Confidence Man - Confident Music For Confident People (debut album April 2018) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confidence Man - Confident Music For Confident People (debut album April 2018)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Issa bop ladies! Probably not quite as incredible as the rest, but still amazing. I already know this album is gonna take over my life.

LE0Night and backstreetjoe like this.
  2. Oh my word wow. So many bops! I think I've fond my first new musical obsession for the year. At least I'll get to shimmy my way through this head cold.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. In my top 3 most anticipated albums of the year. @Ross @Animalia if you like these then check out Haiku Hands.

Animalia likes this.
  4. Right, off to HMV to buy the album. I am so looking forward to this.

5. C.O.O.L. Party is so iconic, it's giving me Scissor Sisters meet Sonic the Hedgehog. The whole album is pretty fantastic, but other than the aforementioned I kinda feel like they blew all the best songs pre-release, which is a bit of a shame.

6. This is... a lot.

HeartSwells likes this.
  7. Oh my god, I cannot believe I almost didn't give this a shot after not being so keen on Don't You Know I'm In a Band. It's already one of my favourite albums of the year, and certainly my favourite debut.

And @Animalia isn't wrong, C.O.O.L. Party is the spiritual sequel to Let's Have a Kiki.

Animalia likes this.
  8. This reminds me of Gameboy/Gamegirl for all the wronrg reasons, I kinda hate it ddd sorry @Animalia.

Animalia likes this.
  9. The UK's experiencing a mini-heatwave this week and this album has been a really solid soundtrack. The prerelease tracks are a cut above the rest (or at least the boy tracks, which are a slog), but I think my favourite might be Out the Window? It's got a bit of a Moby/Fatboy Slim vibe and the gospel choir is so random but so welcome.

10. This album is so damn good. I feel like it's brought this heatwave on all by itself.

11. COOL party is great!

OspreyQueen likes this.