COOCHIE SWELL: The Janet Jackson Discography Rate (RESULTS #80-79!) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COOCHIE SWELL: The Janet Jackson Discography Rate (RESULTS #80-79!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Apr 4, 2017.

?

Favourite Janet album 1986-2001

1. Control

5 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Rhythm Nation 1814

20 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. janet.

12 vote(s)
    14.6%
  4. The Velvet Rope

38 vote(s)
    46.3%
  5. All For You

7 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Jaafar tho
    [​IMG]

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. I've managed to get most of the covers back... but the rest is still fucked. So I'll only be delaying it for a couple of days.

So basically the results which would have kicked off on Friday, will now happen on Monday. Hurrah!

4. Glad you managed to get some of it back at least, fucking annoying when you loose work you've worked really hard on.

P'NutButter likes this.
  5. So what do we reckon will be the first cut? Either one of the mind-numbing slow songs from All For You or maybe He Doesn't Even Know That I'm Alive?

6. How did I completely forget to get my ballot in again?!? Ugh. I'll do it tonight, in honor of Janet's birthday.

P'NutButter likes this.
  7. My scores are in.

I feel like I may end up being the most generously high scorer this forum has ever seen, because honestly the sheer amount of tens...

P'NutButter and AshleyKerwin like this.
  8. I honestly just went with the system of tens equaling me wanting them to win, 8 meaning the song is great but I can't justify it going any further, and rarely anything else.

P'NutButter and Andy French like this.
  9. I say the same too.

10. Will we have 'til Monday to submit scores? Or would you rather them be with you by Friday?

11. Fuck I'm going to tally up the scores (so far) later!

12. Completely up to you, the extra weekend is there if people need to vote and I can get my shit together.

DrinkMyTears likes this.
  13. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

He Doesn't Even Know That I'm Alive is probably mid-table in my scores!!!!

Though I'm seeking a Together Again elimination EARLY in the rate, so I don't expect to get my own way...

CasperFan likes this.
  14. Oh i gave He Doesn't...etc a 6 , quite like it but just guessing it won't be that popular.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  15. I'm having such a fucking MOMENT with All For You right now. It all just clicks with me so much more now. I think I'll submit my scores today.

Elysium and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  16. Ray

Ray

I can't wait for "Black Cat" to depart first!

17. NO!!!!

18. I second that No! I'm hoping it's a surprise in the top ten!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  19. Indeed! A classic for me and then some.

20. I don't think He Doesn't Know I'm Alive will be within the first 4-5 cuts. I think tracks like Would You Mind and Love Scene will be in more danger (rightfully so), plus the likes of God's Stepchild (wrongly!) and The Skin Game.

My ideal bottom 5 would be:
    Would You Mind
    Love Scene (Ooh Baby)
    Special
    Free Xone
    China Love

Remorque likes this.