Dancing on Ice 2018 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancing on Ice 2018

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NuhdeensPassport, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Itv are reviving the show with Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean said to be judges instead of mentors. Jason Gardiner is also rumoured to be returning. Confirmed contestants are Sally Morgan, Antony Cotton and Max Evans. Other rumoured contestants include Katie Price, Michelle Heaton and Brooke Vincent.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  2. Hello Max Evans.

Katie to skate every week to I Got U?
    Island likes this.
  3. Oh, nice! I have missed it, surprisingly.

They should bring back that Natalia who was a judge during the series with Lisa Scott-Lee and Duncan James. She was brilliant.
  5. Keep it.
    UnionJackMix likes this.
  6. Antony Cotton can stay home.
    spillett and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  7. I'm hoping he gets injured during rehearsals.
  8. Anyone remember this? "If your opinion still mattered you'd be on the panel."
  9. A list of the "lineup" has leaked.

Sally Morgan
    Antony Cotton
    Max Evans
    Katie Price
    Saira Khan
    Ebony Rainford-Brent
    Amber Hill
    Alex Gerrard
    Paul Burrell
    Toby Anstis
    Stephen Bailey
    Olly Smith

Itv have said up to 50 celebs are being tried for the show to serve as backups, replacements etc. Brooke Vincent and Nicola McClean have expressed interest but are not on today's leaked list.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

why are they bringing this back
  11. [​IMG]
    dfjskdksdkal YASSSSSS!
  12. In the hope someone really injures themselves live on the show... I mean, it's the only reason I watched. Didn't they bring Baby Bunton in as a judge, who had no ice skating, or dance skills, at all?
  13. I always preferred this to Strictly, now bring back Louie Spence.
  14. Ughh not Schofield.
  15. I doubt they'll have both Brooke and Antony Cotton. They are probably training a few backups.
    Tribal Spaceman and Terminus like this.
  16. We better get at least one Bucks Fizz related routine from Cheryl.

Sopheh Webster should skate to "Shackles". I remember singing it when she was pally with that pastor dude.
  17. Fuck I’m going to have to watch this now Queen Candice is involved.

Also Max Evans fulfilling his role as constantly being in his brothers shadow by appearing in the lesser talent show. Come through basement baby.
  18. 2014

2014 Moderator

why are they bringing this show back why
    michaelhird likes this.