Dannii Minogue | Page 301 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dannii Minogue

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by euroboy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. I like Galaxy an awful lot.

Chris Lala, LP, Daniel L and 2 others like this.
  2. Galaxy is really good. Nowhere near the greatness of her very best like Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling (album version), I Begin To Wonder, Disremembrance and You Won't Forget About Me, but certainly a step up from Holding On.

She looks phenomenal in the video.

kaushik, HEARTCORE and spillett like this.
  3. I like it but to say it’s better than Everything I Wanted... No

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    rav4boy and AfternoonsInUtopia like this.
  4. I really don’t understand the negativity for Galaxy. It’s not a career highlight, sure, but it’s still a great song.

Chris Lala and LP like this.
  5. Well it's no 'Touch Me Like That'

popBrit, tylerc904, Rob and 1 other person like this.
  6. I assume that her support slot has started then. Any idea on what the setlist was?

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  7. Listens 4 & 5 of Galaxy were a lot more positive than the first three.

8. I’m hoping it’s new and has been refreshed with new songs . But it may be the same tiresome one she has been using since Mardi Gra 15

9. I was homophobically abused last night.

I asked the DJ of a suburban gay bar for some Dannii and he said yes but then played the Chainsmokers instead.

Terminus, AlmostFamous, LP and 8 others like this.
  10. What a noisy mess of a song.

Humanracin, idratherjack and W2K like this.
  11. What a nice surprise on this cold Sunday morning. She looks fab, the vocal bends may take a few listens but liking it two listens in.

Chris Lala likes this.
  12. Humanracin and etienne like this.
  13. I’d say galaxy is one of my top Dannii songs . I’m loving the lyrics, and vocals .

I was listening to it today, and agree it is missing that extra part to bring it out . I think the song needs extra base to bring it out, as well as another Instrument to bring out the keyboard keys( its hit me that it sounds rather flat and lonely on its own). Maybe more drums or something base-like.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  14. #prayingforremixes

15. Curls... wasn't Kylie posting some pics of herself with curls a month ago?

16. I would have imagined it would have come out on the same
    Day as the release

17. Dannii looks incredible in those pictures!

18. According to this Italian review (I had to use Google Translator to read it properly) the original version of Galaxy was produced by a duo named Riot City and then reworked by Ian Masterson for Dannii...interesting enough, Riot City have also produced Gaga's cover of I Want Your Love! Curious to hear the early demo by Sia now! Link: http://popsoap.it/dannii-minogue-il-ritorno-con-galaxy-nel-segno-di-sia/

DirtyMonkey likes this.
  19. The Remix EP for Summer of Love was made available a whole month after the release of the Extended Mix.