DAY6 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAY6

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Deja-Boo, Feb 9, 2017.

1. A good summer song is always something to look forward to.

2. Yesssssss! I love this monthly release schedule, but I might not survive the year.

3. I'm glad it's going to be softer sound because my poor heart needs some break from all that delicious angst of previous releases. Let's chill!

Slice of Life likes this.
  4. I'm Serious live

B-side Say Wow

5. Ah, I'm Serious is so great. And they are all so cute help.

Slice of Life likes this.
  6. hehehehe one by one everybody's getting converted to our Slay6 coven. Nobody's safe!

[​IMG]

send photo, Ceir, bimbo and 1 other person like this.
  7. They only performed Congratulations and I'm Serious on Sketchbook...

I feel cheated.

Deja-Boo and Slice of Life like this.
  8. Good news is that they're trending #1 on Naver, so it worked.

Performances:

Talk (no subs yet):

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  9. Also, I know MR removed is not accurate for measuring how good vocalists are live, but this sounds sooooo good:

makes me appreciate the song even more

Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  10. I've been listening to this for the LONGEST time and I love it so much...

Was it ever released officially?

Deja-Boo likes this.
  11. Updates for May release:

Young K said that b-side Man in a Movie is his favorite song that he has written so far, and... I can see why. It's gorgeous.

Meanwhile, we might be getting a full album next month? [​IMG]

Which makes sense, because with June's release we'll have exactly 12 songs, perfect amount for an album (and what a killer album it will be though, whew). I guess that means we'll get a second one in December? So exciting.

and finally, the obligatory Young K gif
    [​IMG]

Slice of Life, bimbo and send photo like this.
  12. On one hand I'm shaking & crying we're getting full month half-way through the project BUT what if it means JYP considers it underperforming and rushes it out? Or maybe they are surprised how successful the singles so far were so they don't want to wait another six months... On othe rhand I want them to finish the project and release singles every damn month. If they drop whole album on me I'll die!

Slice of Life, Ceir and bimbo like this.
  13. Sis, relax. They'll be fine. JYPE might be messy but it's no YG. I think it's a really smart move, actually. No, they haven't been setting the singles charts on fire, but this release strategy has earned them a lot of attention from K-pop fans, and if there's one thing K-pop fans are good at, it is buying physical albums. Also, they are capitalizing on the hype while it's still fresh, which is never a bad thing; I mean, who's to say casual fans won't get bored and tap out come December? And even if they were underperforming, they consume so few resources (the songs are all self-made, their MVs look like they have a $10 budget, they don't go to promote on music shows every month), I don't think it would matter anywhere near as much as with an idol group.

Personally I'm looking at it as their own Misconceptions series. But with more singles. yas
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Slice of Life, Monkey0 and send photo like this.
  14. You're right, I'm just being a dramatic mess.

Slice of Life, Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.
  15. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

WE CAN FINALLY VOTE FOR THEM IN THE ALBUM CHART OF THE K-POPJUSTICE CHARTS!!!

16. YAS finally a professionally filmed non-acoustic I Wait live performance

and Goodbye Winter

Ceir, send photo, Monkey0 and 2 others like this.
  17. Well... this got me a bit emotional

now:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and a live performance of my favourite B-side, I Would *starts sobbing*

18. Dance Dance acoustic

and MV making

send photo and Slice of Life like this.
  19. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is high-key my favourite song of theirs. I'm so happy we got a live performance of this.

send photo, Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.
  20. I've laminated my Wonpil fan-club president card. He just needs every high note. I Wait live is a religious experience.

bimbo and Slice of Life like this.