DAY6 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAY6

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Deja-Boo, Feb 9, 2017.

1. OK BUT WHY AREN'T YOU REACTING TO THE FACT THAT SUNRISE IS THE NUMBER 1 ALBUM FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE ON THE K-POPJUSTICE CHARTS. YOU'RE SUCH A FLOP STAN. XO

2. Link me up, gurl!

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. Oops! Sorry sis, I'll go back and like all your posts right now.

Meanwhile here's a subbed Hi Hello bts video to make it up

Here you go x

4. The December collective album must be called Sunset right?

5. How are these two in the same group? Like one is an adorable puppy and other is just....sex...

bimbo, ryan_riot92, Deja-Boo and 2 others like this.
  6. Also: You Were Beautiful has hit me like a truck. I was screaming YEPPEOSEO at the top of my lungs on the drive home yesterday.

Send help.

7. edit: other videos were removed

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  8. Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    bimbo, Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  9. Slice of Life and Monkey0 like this.
  10. I JUST CAME HOME FROM A VERY PEACEFUL AND STRESSFREE VACATION. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME EMOTIONAL LIKE THIS. LIKE, MAYBE CHILL FOR A DAY OR TWO??? SO RUDE.

VOCALS
    VISUALS
    DOWOON

KINGS OF POP

bimbo, Deja-Boo and Ceir like this.

11. Brb, currently making new Dowoon gifs~~~

12. IT STARTS IN 15 MINUTES

send photo and Slice of Life like this.
  13. I saw something on Twitter of Jae supposedly confirming the gay undertones in their last two MVs so I'm perched and interested.

Deja-Boo, Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  14. Wonpil has genuinely become one of my favourite vocalists

Like, he's far from technically perfect, but his voice always provides such a chilling contrast to the other members' deeper/lower voices (especially Sungjin who sounds like he smokes 10 packs of cigarettes a day haha).

bimbo, Ceir, send photo and 2 others like this.
  15. WAIT

I Loved You finally clicked with me. I thought it was just another ballad-y ballad from the boys but it's such a rich song. Now the trinity of You Were Beautiful, I Smile and I Loved You is complete. I'M SO HAPPY.

Please vote for it in the September charts. Yes, I'm talking to you @Ceir and @ryan_riot92 unnies.

16. DDDDDD KING OF POP

Ceir and send photo like this.