Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album) | Page 181 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by coolforthesummer, May 29, 2016.

1. Also girls aged 7-17 have nothing to see live currently - many will go just to have something to see.

2. So it would've been a lot cheaper to book Brixton and less embarassing? I don't want to fight with you but do you really think she's going to sellout an arena easily?

I don't know why I'm so heated about Demi not selling out the O2. Mess...Going to try and get a ticket regardless.

3. Wembley Arena was probably more fitting, no? She definitely can pull a 10k crowd in London.
    I'm sure she'll do well, anyway. Not sold out, but it'll be decent. I might consider seeing her last minute if I have the $.

4. As I said LN probably know better.

nomoresadsongs likes this.
  5. Live Nation are known for M&Gs right? I need to meet her and ask her about her Meme Queen status x

6. Demi always does arenas and she very rarely sells them out, so I doubt that's what Live Nation is expecting.

It's been that way with all her tours since 2014's Neon Lights Tour and it's probably a lot easier (and cheaper) than having to do 2 or 3 days at the same theatre to make the same amount of revenue.

7. Her 2,400 tickets for KOKO London sold out in 2 minutes back in 2014 and she's a lot more famous now with a lot more hits, so Brixton at a 4,921 capacity would definitely be way too small in 2018.

8. RJF

RJF

Oddly enough I think these venues are fine. They might want to push another single though.

9. I knew they should have gone with You Don't Do It for Me Anymore as the big ballad single.

Oh well.

Games next?

10. Honestly, Sexy Dirty Love, Games or Daddy Issues are very likely to do a lot more than Tell Me You Love Me (which is a shame because it's one of her best songs ever)

Rob and Jacques like this.
  11. None of those songs would be hits. They're just album tracks.

I don't think there's another hit here sadly, Tell Me was the one and it flopped.

Alouder98 likes this.
  12. Gonna try and nab a couple Meet & Greet tickets for the Glasgow show during pre-sale on Wednesday.

Can't believe she's playing the Hydro!

13. I’d love to go but I think getting time off work will be a big issue.
    I was trying to look at London but I don’t know. Ideally it would have been Birmingham but I know 100% I couldn’t get it off.

Sorry Demi (Maybe next time?!)

14. It's a shame they didn't release the NOTD remix as the main radio single version. It goes off and I could see if doing well on radio.

15. Any word on whether its all seated or if there's standing?

16. It's seated.

17. DAMN IT.

18. I can’t believe I’m typing this but the O2 Presale sold out in less than 2 minutes ddd

lushLuck likes this.
  19. I know, I tried (more out of interest) for the Manchester date and got nothing!

munro likes this.
  20. Has the world done us a favour? We just don’t know.

baxterclan likes this.