Difficult People | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difficult People

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Jun 30, 2015.

1. YAS at Matthew auditioning for Drag Race and reenacting the opening to Nocturnal Animals.

2. Finally! Cannot wait for this to start back up again.

3. I'm so happy this is returning. Remains my favorite current TV comedy.

VitaminBee likes this.
  4. First three eps are out.

YAAAASSSSS

Jwentz, Rhombus and VitaminBee like this.
  5. Three episodes out?!? Wow. Hope this is a good sign and not a bad one for the series.

6. Oooo...I didn't know they were releasing more than 1 this week. What a treat.

truman and VitaminBee like this.
  7. I'm screaming at

the Woody Allen script/storyline
    in episode 2.

Jwentz, JapaneseJesus and diamondliam like this.
  8. OH MY GOD YESSSS THIS IS BACK

Jwentz, KamikazeHeart and truman like this.
  9. God I love this show so much. I love that it's so damn niche that it's too niche for most gays too.

STOCKARD CHANNING

Mikl C, Jwentz, JapaneseJesus and 6 others like this.
  10. The whole scene with Vanessa Williams. All of it!

JapaneseJesus and truman like this.
  11. Why would it be a bad sign? I'm working in a disgustingly humid city all this week. Now, I have my air-conditioned weekend plans!

12. Not really anything, just going through episodes fast. I don't think that's the situation with this... It's just the first thing my mind goes to!

13. Hulu does release multiple episodes at once from time-to-time (i.e. Handmaid's Tale). Don't think it means anything.

14. Every time this show gets renewed I am surprised though.

VitaminBee and lushLuck like this.
  15. It's so much better than most comedies getting made on TV right now though...

Jwentz, HorseTears, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  16. But it's a little niche so...

HorseTears and VitaminBee like this.
  17. Oh completely. Most of the jokes only land with people who follow entertainment very closely. I do believe it's written in a way where people can laugh at it even if it doesn't fully land with them.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. "Trish what are you doing in town? You know I'm still a slave to the cock right?"

The scream I just let out.

VitaminBee and truman like this.
  19. pdf

pdf

I feel Gabourey Sidibe is pretty underused as Denise but Cole Escola as Matthew is a total scream. His wedding hat at the end of season two was a delight.

diamondliam likes this.
  20. I'm salivating for the episode where Matthew applies for drag race and uses Lola as inspiration.

truman likes this.