Drag Race T Thread: Season 10 *SPOILERS* | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag Race T Thread: Season 10 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Dusty's performance and edit so far has really surprised me, but I can see her going next week.

Uno likes this.
  2. I'm not sure what makes me happier - that the T is vaguely inaccurate or that there was a lip-sync to CELEBRITY FUCKING SKIN...

Either way, I'm enjoying it.

Terminus likes this.
  3. I’m sure I remember reading one post suggesting that the elimination order was more “tiers” than a strict order. That Kalorie and Vangie were the first two. That Dusty, Yuhua, and... some other girl, would be the next three.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Chris Lala likes this.
  4. Im just glad Asia started to excite me this week if she’s really going all the way.

I do think it’s a bit odd that most of the wins are going to people who won’t make the final of the tea is true that Blair will win before she bombs the snatch game and essentially gets Maxed.

Terminus likes this.
  5. I need to stop drinking when I watch cos then I have to connect the dots when I rewatch ddddd

All I remember is The Vixen not playing no games in Untucked and I LIVE.

Also, Yuhua peaked at her entrance. i haven't had much faith in her since and BLOOP she proved me right.

Kuhleezi, ericcccc, munro and 4 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

For fuck's sake, it's episode 5, not 6. Still, at least Monique won't be eliminated this week coming.

Terminus likes this.
  7. Shania???? WHEW. I'm ready.

8. This week’s results:

WIN: Aquaria (both mini and maxi)
    HIGH: Miz Cracker and Kameron Michaels
    LOW: Asia O’Hara
    BOTTOM TWO: Monét X Change vs. Dusty Ray Bottoms, with Dusty being eliminated.

Lipsync is to Nicki’s ‘Pound the Alarm’.

Plus, apparently, the runway isn’t sped up at all tonight! Each one of the 33 looks is given a full slot.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  9. How are the eliminations matching up to the supposed leaked order?

10. The original order was: Kalorie, Vanjie, Dusty, Yuhua
    The actual order is: Vanjie, Kalorie, Yuhua, Dusty

So I'd say pretty accurate

Trinu 3.0 and JMRGBY88 like this.
  11. Copped potential AS4 news from reddit:

Trinu 3.0, Kuhleezi and JMRGBY88 like this.
  12. Oh dear, not so soon. It's going to be Courtney for the win if those are the first picks

Terminus likes this.
  13. I don't think I'd want Adore back on the show. I think she's given the show all she can and she prefers her own career which she's good at. Courtney would storm the season for sure, but do we want another season with an obvious winner from the get go?

If I was picking, I'd have:

Joslyn Fox
    Mariah
    Jaidynn Dior Fierce
    Mrs. Kasha Davis
    Ivy Winters
    Acid Betty or Laila McQueen (if no first out season happens)
    Shea Coulee
    Trinity Taylor
    Nina Bo’Nina Brown
    (Season 10 queen)

berserkboi likes this.
  14. I absolutely adore Courtney but I really need a POC Queen in that hall of fame!

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  15. Eaux. Original T had season 11 filming first and then AS4. Which to be honest seems like the better option as it gives as S10 a bit more time to grow/get a whole new set of drag together as well as giving potential for S11 girls to compete straight away a la Aja.

That being said, that’s really not a bad list of competitors. Add Shea, Cracker, whoever loses out of Aquaria and Asia, Ongina for the throwback and then a couple more and you’ve got a really strong cast.

berserkboi likes this.
  16. Courtney is too good for Drag Race and Ru's treatment of her.

17. 2014

2014 Moderator

Courtney is...literally bigger than the show now? But please AS4 needs to hold off for at least a couple of years.

18. Knowing how much Kim Chi tours, if she doesn’t have any gigs, she’s surely going.

Still find it too soon.
    I guess they’re aiming at having January-June full of Drag Race from now on until the bubble bursts?

Surely one or two s10 will get a spot seeing how well Aja did, right?
    Hope it’s Yuhua and/or Vanjie!

19. Soon, everyone will have been on an All Stars season.

[​IMG]

Mushroom, VitaminBee and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  20. Eventually, they will.

There have been over 130 queens on the show and only 30 have been in AS, so there’s still plenty to pick from.