Drag Race T Thread: Season 10 *SPOILERS* | Page 224 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag Race T Thread: Season 10 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Do we have any tea on who is doing who for Snatch Game?

2. I hope there are lots of tears.

The Vixen being in the bottom two might make her a bit humbler... or even more aggressive.

Quoting here this message that has the latest (I think?) T:

3. The only recurring rumour I’ve seen so far is Aquaria doing Melania Trump, and supposedly killing it.

There was another fleeting rumour that Asia is doing Whitney Houston.

4. If they don't pull shenanigans like with last year's top 4 and do a true top 3, it's definitely gonna be Asia/Aquaria's season to lose. Unless they throw a wrench in it all and give it to Eureka so they can have their first big girl be crowned winner

5. [​IMG]

It's obviously going to be Aquaria or Asia.
    And I think it's going down to Asia, first pageant winner and blablabla.

Aquaria was already big before Drag Race.

She had already 200k followers on IG before the cast was announced (for comparison, Kennedy Davenport has 193k today) and she was already doing top alumni stuff before the premiere (after party for Hell on Heels in October, modelling for Nicopanda, etc.).

Asia could be a timely winner after the robbery of not one but two black contestants in AS3 and the whole conversation on racial issues in the fandom that Vixen initiated.

But I guess it all depends on the finale format and what/how they do there.
    If she does a Shea, well, bye.

PS: Also, on IG followers I found this:

rpdr.jpg

https://public.tableau.com/views/RP...:embed=y&:display_count=yes&:showVizHome=no#7

Lost Boy likes this.
  6. Uno

Uno

I'm honestly shook at the idea of Blair screwing up Snatch Game of all challenges. She has done so well up until now, and if there was any challenge I'd think she'd absolutely kill it would be Snatch Game.

Jwentz likes this.
  7. I really worry that Asia not taking off on social media is gonna essentially hand the win to Aquaria, especially if the rumors are true that Aquaria doesn’t even lip sync.

I know social media winners don’t always take the crown, but Kim Chi, Pearl and Adore didn’t have the same gap in popularity that Aquaria has so far.

8. If this occurs, she’ll have joined the rather fabled Max/Acid Betty slot. Strong start, mildly shocking exit with a Snatch Game crash and burn.

I’ve been worried about this too, but ever since her good edit in the last episode, her Instagram did take a little jump. After a few more weeks of whittling away a few other queens, the 60 min episodes will really be able to shine more of a light on individual personalities. Given the fairly positive edit she’s received thus far, I think she’ll receive more of a surge in the second half of the season.

She also seems to be popular with a lot of the S10 cast (Aquaria has had her featuring a lot on her recent Instagram stories), and alumni, so that’ll feed new fans in too. The main thing she should focus on is delivering looks, and good photos on her account - there are some Drag Race queens that I love, but actively choose not to follow on Instagram because all they do is post about whichever bar they’re playing at that night etc. I understand the necessity for it, but it is a bit messy on the eye, and doesn’t really inspire a follow on what is essentially a very visual platform. Save it for your stories.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Trinu 3.0 and Jwentz like this.

9. Queen.

Asia is a hit or miss with her feed:
    She can give you

and she can give you

Still, if she gets a couple of wins throughout the seasons and Aquaria isn't too far ahead like Shea was, I hope Ru crows the deserving queen and not just the most popular.

Jwentz likes this.
  10. I want Aquaria or Asia to win, so I'm hopeful they end up together in the Top Three.

11. I’ve had this nasty feeling since the start that Eureka is gonna take it, y’all.

12. Truly I’d be far more into Aquaria winning if a much more average arty New York queen hadn’t just won.

Remorque and c_0_r_3_y like this.
  13. You’re wrong about most Drag Race-related things and I’m sure this is no exception x

Remorque, Trinu 3.0, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  14. The idea of Eureka or Aquaria winning this season genuinely makes me want to be sick.

15. I saw this and it was so cute. Aquaria referring to her exclusively as "rich woman" had me rolling

16. Asia's the one for me. What are we basing Aquaria possibly winning on, the last episode? C still not detected, so it's a hard pass for me.

Andy French likes this.
  17. WAIT, WHAT THREAD IS THIS?

18. oh baby nooo.

Terminus, Trinu 3.0 and Dennis like this.
  19. Ddddd I got mixed up too.

Dennis likes this.
  20. Oh, and on top of this, it’s rumoured that Eureka is doing Honey Boo Boo. Groundbreaking.

At a viewing party, she referred to an upcoming moment where Ru nearly gags (not in the good way) when she squirts ketchup down her throat during a challenge. It makes sense if this is during Snatch Game.

Terminus likes this.