Drag Race T Thread: Season 10 *SPOILERS* | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag Race T Thread: Season 10 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Poor RJF is going to seethe when his favs Monét and Cracker are sent packing by Kameron.

2. I don't even like her Youtube show. Her speaking voice is like Trixie's Rupaul impression, only in real life, all the time. I was ready to stan, but she's middle of the pack for me now.

Kirkland likes this.
  3. I mean, the jokes white themselves, but you are literally describing Aquaria.

4. Who hasn’t been in the bottom two this season?

5. Aquaria and Miz.

6. Uno

Uno

and Kameron.

Kirkland and Bobbyrae like this.
  7. wow imaging forgetting Kameron...

[​IMG]

8. Kameron will always be remembered after she eliminates all the faves from the contest!

9. RJF

RJF

Poor RJF has been reading this thread the entire time.

10. Oh, well commiserations in advance I guess.

11. [​IMG]

R92, dylanaber, Rhombus and 24 others like this.
  12. It’s probably best we’re getting spoiled this season because I don’t know if I could deal with the riggory and buffoonery without forewarning.

You in the other thread
    [​IMG]

R92, Lander, Kuhleezi and 17 others like this.
  13. RJF

RJF

Aren't I convincing? What a shame. Some of these spoiler girls have spent all season in the other thread trying to goad me into a fight over Drag Race faves of all things and now they won't even get the gloat. Oh well. They'll just need to enjoy their own fumes.

14. [​IMG]

WOW

Trinu 3.0 and Uno like this.
  15. Ddddddddd

R92, Lander, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  16. I can't believe a piece of wallpaper is going to send home two of the best queens this season.

[​IMG]

Lander, Kuhleezi, inevitable and 2 others like this.
  17. I'm keen to see this happen. Not because I particularly want to see Monet and Cracker go, but because it must be a really extraordinary lipsync battle. Surely no-one expects Kameron ("wallpaper") to smash two strong queens out the contest?

Uno likes this.
  18. Can everyone stop referring to Miz Cracker as "Miz?" Its like when people call Lady Gaga "Lady"

Secret likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

20. Miz your own biz.

By the way, I read that Miz Cracker wins the next challenge. I don't know if that's true, of course...

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    nomoresadsongs likes this.