Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. "When Drag Race keeps saying no."

OOOF!

flowersandu, Jwentz and constantino like this.
  2. I love hearing about a queen's creative process and with someone as loony as Disasterina, the stories are quite brilliant.

3. I adore Disasterina. She's so much fun. In another universe, she's as highly regarded by fans as Tammie Brown.

constantino and Jwentz like this.
  4. I didn't ~get~ her at first but I fucking love Disasterina now.

flowersandu likes this.
  5. I haven't found a full video, but Vander's most recent performance at Sasha Velour's Nightgowns looks fucking amazing

She's an absolutely wonderful creature. Treiops is such a brilliant and adaptable artist, and I love that he has expressed some of it through drag.

6. God Bless Sasha for giving Vander regular slots. I wish we had a night like Nightgowns here in the UK.

Tiger Suit likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. Could Vander appear on Drag Race and win at some point?

flowersandu and Jwentz like this.
  9. Just noticed that both seasons have been added to Amazon Prime in the UK. Might open the show up to wider audience.

Kirkland likes this.
  10. A Drag Race All Stars where they throw in Vander and whoever wins this season as curveballs would be quite fun.

flowersandu and Remorque like this.
  11. I would have 100% time for this season.
    I'd love it as a Dragula All Stars Vs. Drag Race All Stars.
    Vander, James, Victoria, Biqtch, Dahli, Disasterina, Meatball, Melissa, Loris and Xochi to choose from the Dragula bunch.

I would crease at the first Drag Race girl to say "Did I miss a season, who are these spooky bitches?!"

Jwentz likes this.
  12. Ru would falsely announce Sharon Needles as the winner every week on accident.

DoggySwami and Tiger Suit like this.

13. It took me longer than I'd care to admit to realise that Abhora was dressed as Disasterina and Disasterina as Abhora...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    flowersandu and constantino like this.
  14. It's eerily a spot-on impression from both of them, even the voice is nailed

15. In celebration of Dragula's return this week

Jwentz, constantino and Kirkland like this.
  16. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I've missed watching Dragula over the holiday period.

Jwentz likes this.
  17. Ok but I DIED LAUGHING when Dracmorda looked at Felony and said who the fuck's this?

stuaw, Kirkland, Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  18. "If you can't hate yourself, how the hell are you gonna hate anybody else?"

stuaw, Kirkland, Sanctuary and 2 others like this.
  19. Meatball's cameo was the highlight of that reunion, the pacing was a damn MESS.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Jwentz likes this.