Drake - God's Plan / Nice For What (2018 Singles) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drake - God's Plan / Nice For What (2018 Singles)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, Jan 20, 2018.

1. This is seriously his best single in a long ass time. I don't remember the last time I was so obsessed with a Drake song.

heavymetalGAGA, Blond, Rem and 7 others like this.
  2. Everyone in the video looked amazing. The cameos were perfect.

3. The song sounds like one of those remixes that radio stations play late at night on like a Friday or Saturday dd. But I bop.

Absolute scream at Bria Vinaite and Syd in the video. Talent!

inevitable likes this.
  4. Early Kanye Ts.

Bop.

5. Came here to say that. This is straight off of Late Registration.

I don't like it coming from Drake though, I feel like he's been putting out incomplete ideas to entirely too much fanfare for the past 3 years but who can blame him.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  6. I love everything about this.

7. This is amazing.

8. me bopping cuz its the best thing hes released in forever while keeping in mind it'll probably block ariana from #1

[​IMG]

9. Unless Ari's lead single has a Drake feature. Streaming services found dead

mseilenga, KingBruno and inevitable like this.
  10. Wait Ariana released something?

11. Rumor is it's coming on the 27th I believe.

slaybellz likes this.
  12. Imagine this song had an original Lauryn feature towards the end? Or even had her in the video at some point. Whew.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Leopold likes this.
  13. Much better than God’s Plan.

FridayNight and inevitable like this.
  14. My faggot ass arched my back as soon as he started rapping. I love this song

monsterboy likes this.
  15. Doesn’t take much.

16. I have to say I could do without whatever that mess that's happening in the middle of the song is. It kinda takes me of out it. Great track apart from that though.

17. I love him for putting Big Freedia on the track.

18. You all are doing too much on God's Plan. It bops.

19. That bounce breakdown is my favorite part of the track, it completes the whole package.

20. Maybe I would hate it less if whatever it is that he sampled wasn't in such potato quality.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018