Drake - God's Plan / Nice For What (2018 Singles) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drake - God's Plan / Nice For What (2018 Singles)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, Jan 20, 2018.

1. .[​IMG]
    Sis....it's Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor

2. I'm talking about the man shouting...

3. That's... Big Freedia.
    [​IMG]

Jwentz, munro, DarkSacoura and 15 others like this.
  4. He really released the new Beyoncè single. Queen.

5. Lauryn Hill should have showed up in the video.

And I wish we got more of Tracee Ellis turning up.

6. That's wonderful but the sound quality of the clip he used is poor and hurts my ears.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  7. This is better than God’s Plan, but I was the slightest bit high during my first listen and around 2:10 when the music cuts out and Big Freedia comes back in was a little startling.

mseilenga and slaybellz like this.
  8. I don’t know if it’s because the video features so many beautiful, bad ass black woman (ISSA! TRACEE! TIFFANY! YARA! LETITIA! to name a few) but this is IT.

Throw in Big Freedia and that sample, woof, Drake finally has a hot ass song I can get down to.

9. Damn, this fucking knocks.

10. #1 on Spotify in today's least shocking news.

11. I am, for the first time in my life, 100% here for a Drake song. (Helps that it's more or less a bounce remix of Lauryn Hill)

ibelieveinsantogold likes this.
  12. Nice for What has really grown on me, wasn't so sure at first but now I can't stop singing parts of it.
    I love him so much.

Also love Nicki's shout out to him in Barbie Tingz.

13. Wel, there’s our number one for the next month. I like the song, but wanted Dua to snatch a week at the top!

14. Ariana could also be in danger if she really is releasing in two weeks.

15. Big Freedia's pronouns is she/her y'all.

16. My bad. The "he" I was referring to in this particular post though was Drake.

17. Of what, exactly? Are people expecting her to debut at #1 on the Hot 100?

Artemisia likes this.
  18. In actuality, Nice For What is cannibalizing God's Plan and God's Plan points fell below 500 for the first time in its 3 month reign so c'mon Drake, put out another single real quick ddd.