Drunk K-Pop | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunk K-Pop

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Jan 19, 2017.

?

Rules: dont' post inside here unless drunk!

1. Okay.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Got it.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. HOWS EVEYRONE FEELING TONGIHT

ajmkv and send photo like this.
  3. I'm at a work party should I play K-Pop dddddd

4. Absolument

5. Yehehhehehee ok They put on Waveya so I think I'm in the clear unnies!!

6. You know what's sad....all my friends think that peak of kpop is Hello Bitches....and when when I ask them for another song they say Dr.Pepper(it's not even on korean)....

Rainbow Trousers and ajmkv like this.
  7. Get fucking taste in friends / kill them

8. Y******sssssss I can finally post in hurrrr
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

@ajmkv is bae <3

9. On a Hear the Wind Sing - Don't Recall - Deepened - Secret (WJSN) Spotify streak and London just can't cope.

AAAAAAAHHH ANIYAAAAAAA.

10. Taeyeon's Cover Up is actually about her not wanting to wear underwear. #NudistAnthem

R92, Rainbow Trousers, Ceir and 4 others like this.
  11. I'm dedicating my next body roll to you unnie<3

R92, Rainbow Trousers, Mikl C and 3 others like this.
  12. Walking home drunk playing only the hottest jams~ what should I play? Starting with A Girl Like Me because I've moslty ignored it oooopps

R92, Rainbow Trousers, Mikl C and 2 others like this.
  13. Not my drunk ass getting my best friend to dance to "A Girl Like Me" in the middle of his apartment.

The power of gin and nugus!

14. why am i watching this

15. Feeling my oats to Don't Recall.

16. Why the fuck aren't f(x( the biggest Koop group ever? I'm just watching all their lives and don't get why they aren't at the top of everyone's list and th charts. Fuck Twice

17. Name me a better song than Wonder Forls Candle and I'll prove you wrong every time

18. Last weekend I came home really drunk and did the whole choreography to EXID's Cream, butt thrusting and all, alone in my kitchen. Personal hightlight of my week.