Drunk K-Pop | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunk K-Pop

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Jan 19, 2017.

?

Rules: dont' post inside here unless drunk!

1. Okay.

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Got it.

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. What I heard was "Bonjour, c'est moi Anna. Je viens de quitter là. Mon baton? Il l'a vuuuuuuu. Ok. De lever à demain. Au revoir." Of course, most of it doesn't make sense, so I commend that person for figuring it out.

She fared much better with English.

R92, ajmkv, Mikl C and 2 others like this.
  2. is this drunk k-pip because i forgot the lyrocs to signal after listening once but now its stuck in my head like 3 days??? later omg @BEST FICTION her impacTTT

digitalkaiser, R92, Big Bang and 5 others like this.
  3. I'VE GOT INTENTIONS BAAAAAABY
    BUT, I'M GETTING RESTLESS BAAAAAAAABY

4. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafafsfdfffffffffffffdddddddddd

5. Tied to the SM Solo Girls vs Rate, buuuut

I had like three 50 cl beers tonight and I'm walking home now and I'm jamming to Taeyeon's Stress, helpppppppppppppp

(Feels good to be back in this thread kekekkeke)

6. Here I am, home from the drag show and forcing my roommate to listen to this trash.

[​IMG]

I am having the time of my life, you guys. Also introducing him to T-ara. Starting with Roly Poly, Sugar Free, Lovey Dovey, and Number Nine.

7. nevermind we're listening to TT. ayye

8. everybody clap ur thighs

9. A drag queen at this drag show im at just did Hello Bitches. I tipped her, but also knew more words than her.

Rainbow Trousers, R92, ajmkv and 4 others like this.
  10. I made a bunch of homosexuals listen to Zoo and they liked it and I'm so proud of myself.

11. Bringing this back cos it’s 5 in the afternoon and I’m gone whose with me

12. WTF Red Velvet Mojito is a great song a ‘bop’ as the kids call it the album is dead long live shuffle for discoveries

13. Who cares if it's Monday tonight is the one.

14. I expect clips of you singing Sweet Crazy Love.

15. can i change my nick name to dashina dashina

@oeter

16. wae yeppeun nal dugo gashina

I just performed this w choreo at karaoke for a room of English speakers to minimal acclaim. The guy after me did sweet caroline and everyone loved it. Im going to burn this place down.

ETA: Got them back on my side woth a performance of Thats The Way It Is so thats nice.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 6:11 AM