Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Page 271 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Charlie Puth, Shawn Mendes and Troye Sivan.

I WOULD ALL OF THEM. I WOULD.

Sorry, wrong thread.

2. You got new twinks, you count 'em

[​IMG]

3. (Don't) Let Them In, (Don't) Let Them In.

lushLuck, TRAVVV and Robsolete like this.
  4. You're cumming over him.

[​IMG]

5. Grace Jones will never be topped. Dua wishes.

6. Just dropping here to say this is the pop album of the year, so far.

spillett, Fantasy and Robert like this.
  7. So Pink is tanking on streaming, and Dua's ahead of Feels and Decapacito on iTunes and Spotify (just). This is going to no 1 this week isn't it?

heavymetalGAGA, Lander, Lila and 18 others like this.
  8. Odds are it will hit number 1 over P!nk (well, P!nk is set for a Top 5 at best).

Fantasy and michaelhird like this.
  9. Pink is starting to lose steam on iTunes too. Get her Dua.

[​IMG]

10. First song I've purchased on iTunes in about 4 years, Dua better get this.

Album is also two for 10 in HMV all for a good cause!

Txetxu, Robert, michaelhird and 2 others like this.
  11. Imagine this of all bops being #1 after a string of shitty, non-Symphony #1s over the past 6 months.

First Isabelle wins Big Brother, now this. It seems like the UK public are finally starting to give the gays everything they want.

Lander, Phloo, MYCAL and 11 others like this.
  12. Make Women Top The Charts Again

Vixen, Lander, Lila and 21 others like this.
  13. Fucking Bieber is releasing a new single next friday. So if she does get the #1 it will likely last only one week. My hatred for male singers increases.

Txetxu, mseilenga and OspreyQueen like this.
  14. Don't worry, Taylor will probably release something soon after her court case and that will ensure Bieber won't be #1 for another 3 months hopefully

15. @the GP: Don't let him in, don't let him in, don't, don't, don't

Vixen, constantino, Lander and 13 others like this.
  16. The song he did with David Guetta didn't get to #1 though.. hopefully Dua will hold it for more than one week.

qetaz, aniraz, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  17. Yeah but David Guetta peaked 6 years ago and has been on a career downhill spiral since

ibelieveinsantogold likes this.
  18. Yeah I thought it was his own song and just now saw that it's a Martin Garrix (Dua's fucking boyfriend, isn't he???) feature. But let's see..

19. I think she has a chance in that case. Martin's latest song with Troye Sivan only just managed to graze the top 40 after a few weeks of release, and 2U is proof that even Bieber doesn't quite have the power to send struggling producers straight back to #1.

Txetxu likes this.
  20. Last Dance deserved better.

Ghetto Boy, PEARL, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.