Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Page 382 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Why did she even perform New Rules on Ellen? I need these new flopstars to take tips from Camila's team because they seem to be the only ones that know how to properly utilize promo.

2. New Rules is about to break 1 billion views on YouTube.

Talent always wins

3. She performs like it's the first week of XF live shows and she's a contestant.

The good sis does not survive the sing-off

inevitable likes this.
  4. Talking of, did we all know this existed? I only just saw it recently

5. This opinion is a bit of a choice...

mseilenga likes this.
  6. And with that, she's through to the finals.

7. The performance is a mess, can she not sing the chorus in the same range as she does on the track? She needs to focus purely on vocals or get better choreography because she’s lacking in both there.

8. K94

K94

Looking at the absolute STATE of that series, she would have ran with it.

Island, Ferk and Robsolete like this.
  9. We all know the British public would have still voted Sam Bailey over her.

Kuhleezi, londonrain, Island and 3 others like this.
  10. That performance was not good but she always seems to skate a fine line but this time it was awful. If she could get over nerves and stop being so stiff in a lot of performances she’d be excellent. She’s just awkward at times.

11. K94

K94

I think she's just nervous about being in the US, especially with how the media can be - I mean her having a UK #1 probably already shook her, but breaking through in the US must be extremely daunting.

Kuhleezi, mseilenga, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  12. Y'all are talking like it was the worst performance ever. It was fine. She appears yet to feel comfortable in a television studio setting, but she's a great live performer. As for the BRITs, she'll be fine.

Robert likes this.
  13. Sam Bailey found rotting.

Robsolete and papatrick like this.
  14. This is so meta

Robsolete and lushLuck like this.
  15. New Rules just hit 1 billion views.

[​IMG]

16. It's still climbing on the charts in US. We're always behind.

mseilenga, lushLuck and JasonJay like this.
  17. Didn't Becky G also hit a billion views with her song "Mayores" which would actually make her the youngest female artist to reach that goal? Either way, congrats to both of them because both songs are Bops™!

18. That had a feature though. Solo Dua wins again.