EastEnders | Page 1244 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. A genuine duff duff!

DRINK.

Eskiath likes this.
  2. I hope Mick's washing powder allergy kills him off and Linda and Fi join forces and run the pub together.

andru and Eskiath like this.
  3. Remember when we were told that Mick and Linda would never have an affair storyline and basically were a couple that were indestructible? Ah, the good ol' days.

NuhdeensPassport, andru and Seanie like this.
  4. *Photoshopped image of Sean O'Connor's head on Miley Cyrus's body in the Wrecking Ball video*

Terminus, HEARTCORE, Eskiath and 2 others like this.

5. I like how i needed to specify this would have to be photoshopped

HEARTCORE likes this.
  6. Best "duff duff" moment in a long time. I didn't see it coming at all.

Madaboutmusic likes this.
  7. A genuine "what the fuck!" duff duff! If Sean O'Connor had served more moments like this and less of the bins and the like he might still be around. What the hell is going on with Linda?! Loving it!

Madaboutmusic and andru like this.
  8. The best part of the episode was the cut from Johnny/Tina/Derek to Jane in the Vic. It was SO awkward. They had lingering looks like audio was supposed to splice in before cutting but it never did, and then Laurie did that weird miming thing like it was all live and the camera cut to her too soon.

I'm not doing it justice, you should rewatch it. My roommate and I must've watched it five times and there were tears of laughter.

This show is SO bad.

Terminus likes this.
  9. I remember that but I thought it was just meant to be because Carmel was busy stewing over Denise to talk? So they were just in an awkward silence.

10. So what exactly did Elaine need constant care for? She seemed pretty fine to me serving drinks, I smell benefit fraud.

Terminus likes this.
  11. Linda asked where Woody was when she returned to the bar so I'm thinking he came back and told her about Mick & Whitney and she's all set to leave him. As for Elaine, maybe she was ill but got better and Linda kept it going as a cover story until she decided how to deal with Mick? Seems a tad over the top but who knows with soaps!

12. Knowing Eastenders I think it's more likely that she's sick and has been hiding it from him.

andru and Terminus like this.
  13. Tonight's episode was terrible.

Bring back Emma Summerhayes, Ronnie and Roxy and axe the Carters.

andru and MrJames like this.
  14. We all know it's been shit for a while but Robbie is a new low.

2014, andru and MrJames like this.
  15. The Elaine story has one plot hole in it, didn't Johnny go with Linda to Spain when she had the stroke?

Dean Gaffney is unbearable.

16. I think she did have the stroke, but her recovery was faster than Linda has been letting on.

Seanie likes this.
  17. They honestly can't be serious about keeping Robbie? How long was his contract?

18. Typical. Last Fridays episode was the best duff duff in months, only to get to the next episode with no mention of it (continuation of either Linda or Sonias secret) Instead we get Robbie and Karen Taylor. This is why it is failing.

19. Yeah, I think this will be the case.

Didn't Mick go to Watford during her recovery as well though? I love how Linda being in Watford is akin to her being on the Moon. Its like 40 mins away on the train and costs £5-8.

Terminus likes this.
  20. I literally have to skip every scene isolated solely to this new family.

Also, I'm in awe that this storyline with Louise and her friends/bullies is STILL ONGOING.

that boy is a monster likes this.