EastEnders | Page 1284 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. How indeed.

2. Who Shot Phil, Kat/Zoe Phil, Little Mo and Trevor domestic abuse and Sharon's return all happened in 2001, amongst various other things. Electrifying.

madgemad and andru like this.
  3. Hannah Spearritt is joining the show as the younger sister of Karen!

2014 and andru like this.
  4. Exciting! I hope she positions herself in the foreground of all cast photos.
    [​IMG]

GodsAndMonsters and andru like this.
  5. Mel and Hannah from S Club in the space of two days?

[​IMG]

Janine next hunties!

6. But who's going to play the daughter we haven't met?

7. An S Club Junior?

8. None of them have the range

diamondliam likes this.
  9. We were teased with the idea of Rachel Stevens getting a role and instead we get Hannah?

What a comedown.

Seanie and Island like this.
  10. LTG

LTG

Poor @Island

Island, andru and Robsolete like this.
  11. Coming soon. (Playing Hannah's daughter)

[​IMG]

12. When I saw Hannah had been cast, I thought she might be the new Vicki! She's a little older (36 vs 31) but still...

Ben's exit storyline is so going to be that Luke tricks him out of the Arches, and Phil goes nuts, re-opening the old wound of his desperate need for paternal acceptance, so he stops trying and leaves. Phil and his immanently arriving ex-prison mate, aided by Mick who is spoiling for revenge after losing the pub, will be the angry mob that takes down Wilmott-Brown and co., with Max becoming their unlikely/unwilling accomplice. Maybe Jack will lend a hand also.

Terminus likes this.
  13. Sounds about right.

14. Hannah as the new Vicki would be an inspired choice. Can you join the casting team @anfunny2003 ?

anfunny2003 likes this.
  15. Nobody really wants that... for one thing, I'd introduce a lot more catfights and Sharon slaps. Like, every episode. It would become farcical! Remember when Sharon had a decent one-liner every week? She seems to have stopped with those. "Oh shut up Michelle" wasn't bad but I need more than that. "Cheese and pickle? Basic.", "My son is in the kitchen..." and "Blah blah blah blah blah..." were so iconic. I also loved that one where Ronnie had a walking stick and had pissed Sharon off so she spat, "I oughta kick that stick right from under you!".

16. A forgotten classic! The way she had a big smile on her face as she said it.

Island, Terminus and anfunny2003 like this.
  17. Abi sat chatting to a photo of her and Steven in bed, then her unborn child, I'm sorry, but the writers must have seen this modern masterpiece

Also, Sharon's tan was pure Ronseal on Friday, I live.

18. What the hell?! What kind of next level Miss Havisham meets (Kath &) Kim was Abi serving tonight?! It was very "People are so selfish! AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING OF ME?!", in a second-hand wedding dress, waltzing along to Antony & The Johnsons' suicide anthem... I want to see blood all over that dress. I hope there's some fisty-cuffs and/or stabby stabs!

andru likes this.
  19. That episode was all the best bits of 2014 rolled into one.

Just missing Stacey finding out someone's secrets and Summerhayes doing something iconically stupid.

Eskiath, andru and Terminus like this.
  20. 2014

2014 Moderator

Abi kills me. I'll miss her.