EastEnders | Page 1285 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Also Johnny falling into a 'coffin' and being laughed at when he nearly died only a few weeks ago. This show.

2. Getting Nu-Johnny to dress in the same costume as Old-Johnny had me howling... As did that ending.
    Maybe Abs will accidentally set fire to her dress, and then the flat, and that's how they'll go.

I should write for them.

3. I love that Karen has her eldest daughter off screen we haven't met yet. Her family is identical to the Millers (apart from there being no dad) rough around the edges, mouthy Mother, teen pregnancy and The Millers had Dawn off screen for months before introducing her.

4. I haven't watched in weeks, but flicking on just in time to catch Abi in a wedding dress moping around to Antony and the Johnsons made me re-evaluate my life choices, because that was worth sitting through months of whatever tedious dramas the Carters have been going through...

Terminus likes this.
  5. The look of disgust on Lauren's face when it dawned on her that it was her wedding dress and those were Stephen's dirty clothes Abi was sniffing. Priceless.

GodsAndMonsters and Terminus like this.
  6. About time EastEnders LIT.

2014 likes this.
  7. The Branning Sisters are great, Abi is clearly superior though.

8. 2014

2014 Moderator

I really enjoyed that episode; the less Carters in it the better!

9. Agree with this! Mick and Linda are probably two of the most annoying characters on the show, Shirley can stay though.

10. Shirley's Halloween costume is everything.

Lauren has so much information to deal with and to think she doesn't even know about the pregnancy yet!

andru likes this.
  11. Poor Janet.

andru likes this.
  12. I don't think she will die though! Well I hope not.

andru likes this.
  13. Probably not, I'd imagine the story is in Tina's reaction to it.

andru likes this.
  14. I feel for Tina, but also so stupid how she hit something on Halloween night and it didn't even cross her mind to stop when there were so many children around. But then again her being held at knifepoint probably lapsed her judgement of the whole situation.

andru likes this.
  15. Kathy was finally worth her return tonight. Icon. Shivers.

Terminus, ElectricKnight and andru like this.
  16. Last night's should have been a two hander, who gives a fuck about Janet and Tina, when you have Kathy and Wilmott-Brown in a darkened cafe.
    It's been two and a half years, and Gillian Taylforth has finally been given something decent to do, and it was great.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  17. Sharon is the dream step-mum for all gay men.

Benadams and spike3271 like this.
  18. But she'd hate it if her Denny was one... Like Linda when Johnny came out, and that's the tea.

Eskiath, MrJames and Seanie like this.
  19. Very true.

POPGASM likes this.
  20. SHARON!!!

Queen.

andru, Madaboutmusic and anfunny2003 like this.