EastEnders | Page 1286 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EastEnders

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inanotherlife, Dec 26, 2009.

1. I dunno about you but I love to flick through my old family photo albums and remember all the weddings, births and rapes. Wait, what? As if you'd have a photo of your rapist in the family album... c'mon! Jesus. That's just sick.

Sharon lamping that freak with a glass vase was hilarious. "OI!" *WALLOP*. I'd happily have a mini-series of Sharon, Karen and Denise going around sorting out the bad men of London. Some of the looks Sharon was giving were pure pantomime villain. OH YES THEY WERE! It was a fun episode anyway...

Island, Overdose, Robsolete and 5 others like this.
  2. Living for the inclusion of Karen Taylor in that girl gang. "D'you want me to rough him up a bit?"

Denise felt like she was making a guest appearance purely for that storyline tonight; she feels so far removed from everything else going on at the moment.

andru likes this.
  3. Honey placing down those coffee cups that couldn't have sounded any emptier. The entire Charlie's Angels sequence. The Vic randomly playing 'Well, Well, Well".

Tonight was fun.

andru and that boy is a monster like this.
  4. SHARON.

Just...Sharon.

andru and anfunny2003 like this.
  5. "Sure you dint want me to rough im up a bit?"

AMAZING. Shame the Tina shit is the A-storyline, I want more Kathy, more Max, and more Karen, Sharon, Denise and Michelle getting drunk after defeating a stalker.

andru likes this.
  6. Yes, it's like the Soap Gods have been reading this thread, particularly me bemoaning her omnipresence and she's been banished for a several weeks. Amen to that.

andru likes this.
  7. Sharon randomly selecting Karen and Denise as her intervention group is so hilarious.

Terminus, ElectricKnight and andru like this.
  8. Mr Pryce's exit feels very 'new producer gets rid of deadwood in the most efficient way possible'.

Tribal Spaceman, Eskiath and andru like this.
  9. A very odd episode, tonight... is that the first time they've done a day into night segue mid-episode? It was so odd. Usually, soaps stick to the same morning to evening, all-in-a-day format episodically. The way Gethin was shanghaied seemed very rushed too. I'm always suspicious when something is filmed in darkness (his final scene with Sonia) - makes it easier to insert at the last minute! He literally only moved in to the square a couple of months ago! As if Jack could get out of his rent contract like that, then him pack and leave the square in less than 12 hours - and all with a hangover! Is that the last of Sean's episodes now?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:42 PM
    andru likes this.
  10. Sonia was amazing last night... I hope the new producer gives her some decent storylines.

andru likes this.
  11. Alas poor Gethin we knew him... oh, not that well, actually. Quite sad though, because he was one of the new additions I didn't mind.

Laughed from the belly at Jay's 'get a room' face when Ben and his mother's-rapist's-son were getting frisky in the kitchen.

And totally bemused by the fact that while Luke appears on social media with his father, no-one's managed to place Luke and his sister together. I am also very much here for Ritchie sleuthing around the square, exposing people as a result of their inability to set up their privacy settings on Facebook and the like.

Kind of hoping that - when she's exposed - Fi gets pushed face first into a deep fat fryer by Shirley. If only to reprise Lisa Faulkner's scene in Spooks.

diamondliam, andru and Terminus like this.
  12. I could do with Ritchie finally moving onto the square.... she's iconic.

andru likes this.
  13. Ian and Cindy reunited at Michelle Collins new skincare range launch.
    [​IMG]

andru and Terminus like this.
  14. Simon Ashdown, who wrote every brilliant episode in the Diederick Santer era, is returning to the show after a four year break.

I am very excited, huge step in the right direction.

15. More news:

Sean O'Connor will finally be removed from the credits in w/c December 4th, which is also the same week as Simon Ashdown's first episode back... when there will be various Branning revealations.

#EastEndersIsBack

andru likes this.
  16. Can we really say that yet? It won't be truly back until the return of
    [​IMG]

andru likes this.